Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The Biggest Kahuna Giveaway! Win the COMPLETE line of the NEW BLACKFIRE!!! Approx $700 value!!!!

CLOSED!!!

The BIGGEST Kahuna NEW COMPLETE BLACKFIRE GIVEAWAY!!!!

Some say The Kahuna is a mythical wave that only appears once in a while. Enthusiasts from around the world gather on beaches to see it. You never know when its going to come, when it’s going to end, and when, by fate, it might repeat.

We have spotted the BIGGEST Kahuna in history. We are giving away one of every BLACKFIRE consumer sized product! That`s right, you read correctly. The COMPLETE LINE of BLACKFIRE from Midnight Sun Carnauba Paste to our latest in Wet Diamond Polymer technology sealant FREE. The products haven`t launched yet so you don`t know exactly what your`e getting, but with a name like BLACKFIRE you know it will be great. What is the retail value? Approximately $700 dollars!!!

The contest ends and the winner will be announced on the day the new and revamped BLACKFIRE launches. The latest forecast for The Biggest Kahuna and the launch of BLACKFIRE is sometime in the middle of January! [B]
    How do you win?! The Biggest Kahuna is a raffle. You will receive 1 ticket for every 5 posts made, to any section, other than off-topic. Phrases, fragments, and posts less than 10 words will not be counted. You will be entered into the contest by posting to this thread and you will start receiving raffle tickets from the time you enter until the time the contest ends.

On the day of the launch we will total the posts, apply the raffle tickets, and pick a winner. The more you post, the greater your chance at winning!!!!

Enter by posting to this thread. Then start posting, watch out for sharks, and surf`s up.

This is a CHANCE of a LIFETIME to receive a COMPLETE LINE, COMPLETELY FREE!!!!

RULE AMENDMENT! 1/13/2012

Thanks to the extreme participation I am making an amendment to the rules of the Big Kahuna: http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/...700-value.html

In addition to the grand prize of BLACKFIRE`s revamped line we will be giving away two additional prizes.

Excluding the winner, the top 5 posters (by post count) will be placed in their own separate drawing and will win a runner`s up prize of Midnight Sun mini as well as the full range of sample size products.

A third place winnner (chosen from the same standard raffle) will win a Midnight Sun mini.

Last edited by Todd@RUPES; 01-25-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Biggest Kahuna Giveaway! Win the COMPLETE line of the NEW BLACKFIRE!!! Approx $700 value!!!!

Wow that would be a nice prize to win but I wouldn`t know what to do with most of it. I would have to go to school to learn how to use it all.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Biggest Kahuna Giveaway! Win the COMPLETE line of the NEW BLACKFIRE!!! Approx $700 value!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktruckowner View Post
    Wow that would be a nice prize to win but I wouldn`t know what to do with most of it. I would have to go to school to learn how to use it all.
    You would just have to read Autopia Forums MORE!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You know that`s part of the problem, everyone uses different products and I know I have to pick what product line I want to use but it`s hard not knowing alot.

Post Thanks / Like

What an amazing giveaway! Please count me in!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that`s freaking crazy sweet deal.

Post Thanks / Like

This is awesome! Maybe I`ll win the first giveaway of my life :-P

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! This would supply me for life. Well sorta

This is probably the biggest giveaway in PBMA existence correct?

Post Thanks / Like

This forum NEVER ceases to amaze me .. COUNT ME IN what an amazing giveaway !!

Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like

GREAT GOOGLEY MOOGLEY I`M IN!!!!

AND YES I`M AWARE THAT I AM SHOUTING>
    Last edited by Nutbread; 01-05-2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Fix spelling

Post Thanks / Like

I`m in. Guess I need to get posting right away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Todd that`s some give away.

Count me in!

Post Thanks / Like

That is awesome! count me in for sure!

Post Thanks / Like

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is an amazing giveaway. i am not sure what to say. i hope i can find enough post to comment on so i qualify

Post Thanks / Like

Holy Sheep. That`s the biggest giveaway I have ever seen on any site. Nice Todd!!

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information