Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I was ordering the ABC system on your site and accidentaly ordered two "b"s and i didnt even know i did it. Well, i was called by a very nice lady named Vicky but unforunately i got the message like a day late. I checked my e-mail and she had wrote a letter double checking that I would get the right order. Really good customer service. Some companies would be just fine selling two of their products even if they knew you didnt mean to. Also, i have checked al of the archives but if you have any sugestions about using the ABC system that you would like to tell my i would appriciate it. Keep up the good work.:up

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    It`s the ABC system, not the ABBC system

sound`s cool, good work

Post Thanks / Like
    Call me after 11 Thursday at the office and before 4, Eastern time on the toll free and will go over some little tricks.

Ketch

:bounce Boy, I like this little guy!
    "Logic dictates I have been at this detailing thing way too many years!":wink1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Brad,

Ron K is the fellow to talk to about ABC. I can tell you from using the system at least twice now that it is quite easy to use. Basically follow directions on the bottles and you are set.

Oh, The C makes a nice daily wash. I have put the Mustang through about 25 to 30 washes with it over the last few months, and C is great, and leaves no

film on the car!

Ron was kind enough to send me a video of how to apply the system..man, the Ford intro music was great!(ha, ha)

Good luck Brad, I think you will be very pleased.

SJ
    "Wax on Wax off"

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah unfortunately i cant call ron at those hours because i am at school (remember im a youngen). I mean it seems pretty straight foward but there always seems to be some experience tips for every product. I cant wait to try it out. I will definately post the results. Yeah, i have beenusing the C, its a great, no-nonscense wash.

Post Thanks / Like

New Black Car Wax

What would be the best car wax brand and type (liquid, spray or paste) for a new black car wax?

Post Thanks / Like
    THere are so many to choose from...

I personally like the Blackfire products. I drive an Black 05` Mustang GT and it loves Blackfire! 92K miles now.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you`re a Blackfire fan already, definitely give Midnight Sun a shot. Of course, you can`t mention black and not mention Pinnacle Souveran. My other favorites for black or red (I have a red car) are Fuzion and M26.

Post Thanks / Like
    You might also want to try Collinite 915.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Termigator View Post
    If you`re a Blackfire fan already, definitely give Midnight Sun a shot. Of course, you can`t mention black and not mention Pinnacle Souveran. My other favorites for black or red (I have a red car) are Fuzion and M26.
    I have jar of Pinnacle Souveran as well. Love it too! I usually top with the carnuba before a show.

Post Thanks / Like
    Assuming you already know the proper prep procedures before waxing, I would say just get Souveran. For as long as I`ve been into detailing, Souveran has always been the standard by which all other waxes are compared to for dark colored vehicles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by annistonmathews View Post
    What would be the best car wax brand and type (liquid, spray or paste) for a new black car wax?
    I think Blackfire Midnight Sun would be your best bet. To really do a number on the paint, use a coat or two of Blackfire Wet Diamond(BFWD) sealant under the wax. You`ll have a great looking ride, provided the paint`s polished.

At the end of the day, it`s not so much what wax you use as how you apply it. You want to put wax on thin... REALLY thin and use more than one coat for coverage.

Make sure your paint`s all cleaned up before doing any sealants or waxing... Wash the car, then clay the paint to remove all contaminants... then (this is the pro method) wash the car again to remove any residue from the clay or clay lube. An optional step after the wash/clay step is to go over the car`s finish with a paint cleansing lotion... P21S makes a great one but, like I said, this is an optional step.
    Gary Bohannon

Beaux Art Detail
    Nashville, TN

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks, everyone, I think I am going to settle for Blackfire Midnight Sun

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by annistonmathews View Post
    Thanks, everyone, I think I am going to settle for Blackfire Midnight Sun

Welcome to the forum Anniston! I don`t think you will be settling for Midnight Sun at all. In fact, Proper Auto Care has a LONG history in developing waxes and has developed several of the waxes mentioned on this thread. Midnight Sun is an evolution of our wax design history and features the highest quality ingredients of any wax we previously made.

However if you are only looking at getting one product I would recommend the Blackfire Wet Diamond sealant instead. It looks great on black and provides lasting protection.

Here are a couple of threads on Wet Diamond.

Blackfire Wet Diamond Review

Wet Diamond

Blackfire Wet Diamond Rules

If you want to really step up the game, then I would suggest using both the sealant (as a base) then topping with the BF wax. We call this look the `Wet Ice over Fire` look. Both products where designed to work in conjunction and the look is really really attractive, better (IMO) then any wax or sealant alone.

Blackfire Wet Ice over Fire on Blue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nbk13nw View Post
    THere are so many to choose from...

I personally like the Blackfire products. I drive an Black 05` Mustang GT and it loves Blackfire! 92K miles now.

DUDE that is one bad ass stang, I just downloaded that pic for my desktop very very nice.I`m a chevy man but boy is that sweet :w00t:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information