Thread: HD Cut VS M105

Post Thanks / Like

HD Cut VS M105

Any of you guys had a chance to use HD Cut? I was wondering how it stacks up against M105.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: HD Cut VS M105

I am also curious. I have tried FG400 vs M105... If we forget about price FG400 is easier to use and works better compared to M105. Better in terms of ease of use and finishing ability. Cut wise I can`t really say FG400 is that much better. I`ve tried HD adapt, HD UNO, HD Speed and couldn`t find a problem with any of them. Hopefully someone can chime in here.

Post Thanks / Like

I can, here`s my take - they both cut and finish down fine. HD Cut has only the smallest amount of dust, where as M105 - well - you know! They both clean up out of the pads when you`re done, even if you let the pad get dry and crusty (like I did).
    Which would I buy when the bottles are emplty - HD Cut, it`s better. And - I got to add that I`m really impressed with their metal polish too. HD had some issues in the past, but hey, new company - and like Megs has had what? 100 years to work on their stuff. And remember this M105 is NOT the first, the first version was much different.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been impressed with all the HD products i`ve tried. And the fact that they smell good just makes it easier. I still have half a bottle of M105, and will continue to use it when a lot of cutting is needed, it`s a great product. But with all the new products coming out I will probably be buying some of the new kids on the block.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Bunn View Post
    I can, here`s my take - they both cut and finish down fine. HD Cut has only the smallest amount of dust, where as M105 - well - you know! They both clean up out of the pads when you`re done, even if you let the pad get dry and crusty (like I did).
    Which would I buy when the bottles are emplty - HD Cut, it`s better. And - I got to add that I`m really impressed with their metal polish too. HD had some issues in the past, but hey, new company - and like Megs has had what? 100 years to work on their stuff. And remember this M105 is NOT the first, the first version was much different.
    Thanks for the reply ! I think I will try the Cut. If it is any ways as impressive as the Adapt, I will be totally satisfied. I am totally impressed with the Adapt. Best addition I have added to my arsenal in a long time.

Thread Information