Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Tile and Grout Cleaner

Okay Guys & Gals,

Looking for home remedies or detail products that may do the job.
    Bathroom floor is porcelain tile with tan tinted grout. Please provide proven remedies.
    It was installed two years ago and sealed.

Wifey got laid off and just had her 2nd back surgery in 9 months money is tight right now

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tile and Grout Cleaner

I`ve had good luck with PB pro polish

Haven`t used it on "sandy" or colored grout

Or PB Polish w/sealant then EX-p
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

What about steam?? I have been using my McCullough steamer on my tile and bathroom floors and it works great.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bro, that`s my business. Send me your address via PM and I will send you tile and grout cleaner no charge for the product or the UPS. (As long as you in the USA )

Happy to help, I hope you wife feels better and that she finds a job when she`s ready and able.

Post Thanks / Like

The zep stuff works great.

Post Thanks / Like

Forget my advice

Listen to JSFM35X
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    Hey Bro, that`s my business. Send me your address via PM and I will send you tile and grout cleaner no charge for the product or the UPS. (As long as you in the USA )

Happy to help, I hope you wife feels better and that she finds a job when she`s ready and able.
    One hell of a nice thing to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey buddy product shipped. Should deliver In a day or two. Post up a pic and let me know how if came out.

Have good one.

Quote Originally Posted by 0inDetail0 View Post
    Okay Guys & Gals,

Looking for home remedies or detail products that may do the job.
    Bathroom floor is porcelain tile with tan tinted grout. Please provide proven remedies.
    It was installed two years ago and sealed.

Wifey got laid off and just had her 2nd back surgery in 9 months money is tight right now

Post Thanks / Like

Megs APC and a grout scrub brush is what I use. Real nice gesture JSFM35X!

www.meticulous-detail.com/

"The Prep makes the Pop, not what`s on Top"

Post Thanks / Like

Delivered Wednesday at 3:17PM per UPS. Did you get it? Try it?

Pics?

Post Thanks / Like

I got it thanks so much. I did not try it. I am hoping to test spot it this weekend which should take about 5 minutes.
    I will post my findings as soon as I test it.

Post Thanks / Like

It worked great. Probably could have been bit stronger concentration. ( I had to do a few spots twice.) I did spend 3+ hours on my knees scrubbing by hand. It was two years since it was installed and sealed so the grime, tap water deposits really showed in the grout.
    Product takes:
    Extremely low odor. Compared to other cleaners this was like cleaning with water. No gagging or coughing and it did not smell up the house.
    Foam up great. You can see the bubbling of the peroxide working once you agitated it.
    Wiped clean ZERO residue. I mean nothing. No rinsing the floor or mopping just wiped twice with a damp rag. That is not something you find all the time in a APC.
    Looking forward to trying it on other tasks.
    At stronger concentrations this stuff can be a real power house considering what it did on stained grout.

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad it worked well for you. It is a Green Cleaner, meaning no harmful ingredients. I sent you that so that you would not hurt yourself or ruin any of your surfaces and it was Shippable via UPS since it does not carry a HAZMAT rating like the bleaches and acids.
    These green products are fast replacing the tilex type products in the commercial cleaning market. It is safer for employees, and insurance companies love them because they replace acids and bleaches (responsible for a lot of damage an injury) and they do really work quite effectively. These types of products are non fuming and as you stated wont choke you out while you work in close quarters. The advantages of these products outweigh the old style cleaners by a long margin.

Sometimes you do need to re-apply and re-scrub areas either because they were missed or there was more soil in a particular area. This can be true no matter what cleaner you use, at home or on the car-LOL.

What I sent you was a what we call a Heavy dilution. This is formulated for tile and grout cleaning as well as carpet spotting (not on wool). At a XHD dilution it is used for cleaning outdoor concrete and swimming pools at the beginning of the season. At a lighter dilution it can clear stainless steel, glass and be a general purpose cleaner that might replace fantastic strength cleaners.

There is no rinse required, although we do recommend a rinse to wash away any soils or cleaner left behind for a sparkling result. The only residue left behind would come from the soil that was pulled out of the area being cleaned.

Glad it worked out and have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by 0inDetail0 View Post
    It worked great. Probably could have been bit stronger concentration. ( I had to do a few spots twice.) I did spend 3+ hours on my knees scrubbing by hand. It was two years since it was installed and sealed so the grime, tap water deposits really showed in the grout.
    Product takes:
    Extremely low odor. Compared to other cleaners this was like cleaning with water. No gagging or coughing and it did not smell up the house.
    Foam up great. You can see the bubbling of the peroxide working once you agitated it.
    Wiped clean ZERO residue. I mean nothing. No rinsing the floor or mopping just wiped twice with a damp rag. That is not something you find all the time in a APC.
    Looking forward to trying it on other tasks.
    At stronger concentrations this stuff can be a real power house considering what it did on stained grout.

Post Thanks / Like

A true gentleman !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ronny, Nobody knows better than you, the people who have helped me over the years. I will never forget the day you and I spent on my black Infiniti.

My personal mission statement is

"when you can do........."

If I can help, I do

If I can fix something, I do

If I can lend a hand, tool or advice, I do.

Plus I am really happy to help when I can. Its good to be the receiver and the giver.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    A true gentleman !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information