Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just browsing through some of my old posts and threads back when I first joined and could not stop laughing!! Some of the posts I put up looking at it today makes me very embarassed to say the least :hide: The good thing is it shows how much knowledge you can gain in such a short period of time right here on autopia. :2thumbs:
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just browsing through some of my old posts and threads back when I first joined and could not stop laughing!! Some of the posts I put up looking at it today makes me very embarassed to say the least :hide: The good thing is it shows how much knowledge you can gain in such a short period of time right here on autopia. :2thumbs:
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d agree. When I first started posting here, I was pretty much only using Meguiars. Not that it was a bad thing, but my eyes have been opened to a wide variety of products I never knew existed.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d agree. When I first started posting here, I was pretty much only using Meguiars. Not that it was a bad thing, but my eyes have been opened to a wide variety of products I never knew existed.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    lol, same here. when i joined i was using ZipWax carwash and a beach towel to wash the car
    [quote name=`DocHoliday`]I recently had SSR2.5 on toast for breakfast, was tasty and it polished my teeth![/QUOTE]

:think:

Post Thanks / Like
    lol, same here. when i joined i was using ZipWax carwash and a beach towel to wash the car
    [quote name=`DocHoliday`]I recently had SSR2.5 on toast for breakfast, was tasty and it polished my teeth![/QUOTE]

:think:

Post Thanks / Like
    add me to the list. a year ago I had my tin of mother`s pure carnuba, 1 bottle of lexol, hot shine, 5 terry towels and my trusty absorber (which i still use BTW).

Now i have a dewalt 849 rotary, PC DA, pads up the ying yang, and too keep this post short I`ll just say PB products, 3m products, Meg`s detailer line products, sonus products, a grit gard and Im using 2 buckets to wash LOL. I went from 1 "car wash supply" rubbermaid container to 3 containers full of stuff.

I was going to break it down financially but I think that will only serve to depress me. Is there a 12 step program for this addiction

Post Thanks / Like
    add me to the list. a year ago I had my tin of mother`s pure carnuba, 1 bottle of lexol, hot shine, 5 terry towels and my trusty absorber (which i still use BTW).

Now i have a dewalt 849 rotary, PC DA, pads up the ying yang, and too keep this post short I`ll just say PB products, 3m products, Meg`s detailer line products, sonus products, a grit gard and Im using 2 buckets to wash LOL. I went from 1 "car wash supply" rubbermaid container to 3 containers full of stuff.

I was going to break it down financially but I think that will only serve to depress me. Is there a 12 step program for this addiction

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree bigtime. I thought I knew a lot when I came here. Throw that out the window! I have learned SOOO much since then and am still learning.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree bigtime. I thought I knew a lot when I came here. Throw that out the window! I have learned SOOO much since then and am still learning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too, I`ve learned a great deal but still have much to learn. I must say that I love every minute of it :woot:
    2010 Nissan 370Z

Superior Auto Care

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too, I`ve learned a great deal but still have much to learn. I must say that I love every minute of it :woot:
    2010 Nissan 370Z

Superior Auto Care

Post Thanks / Like
    i highly agree. who knew there was more to detailing than waxing and dressing the tires and black plastic trim w/armor all? and i can`t believe i thought NXT was the schiznizz! :grinno: :hide:
    Reid

2004 Azure Blue Ford Mustang Mach1

Post Thanks / Like
    i highly agree. who knew there was more to detailing than waxing and dressing the tires and black plastic trim w/armor all? and i can`t believe i thought NXT was the schiznizz! :grinno: :hide:
    Reid

2004 Azure Blue Ford Mustang Mach1

Post Thanks / Like
    When I first joined here I was using Dri-Wash N` Guard!! :soscared: :grinno:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information