Post Thanks / Like

What`s the deal with this stuff??? (Chadwicks triple play)

First off I am not trying to bash anyone or product.

A acquaintance/friend of mine just started up his own detailing gig/business. From what he typed on another car forum he trained for a bit with this Chadwick guy and now is a dealer for him and is using his stuff to detail cars. His product is called Chadwick`s triple play. Never really heard of it. Seems to be a glorified waterless wash or something. I don`t know maybe it`s just me but it kinda gets on my nerves a little to see using some wonder product. I tried to get him to come to the last cars/coffee meet at autogeek to learn a little more but he declined. Oh well guess it just strikes a cord with me.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What`s the deal with this stuff??? (Chadwicks triple play)

This was a scam product that was posted on 6 speed in the detail section. Looks like they get 1 person to post how great it is and others to chime in quickly. All with low post counts and recent join dates.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    This was a scam product that was posted on 6 speed in the detail section. Looks like they get 1 person to post how great it is and others to chime in quickly. All with low post counts and recent join dates.

Yeah I figured it was a scam. Just feel bad that he has bought into it and is passing that crap along.

Post Thanks / Like

I would reserve judgement on any product until I try it, it might a very good product, but it is hardly the only product a detail needs to be successful.

Post Thanks / Like

Can someone say... FILLERS and mark up...

http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/...mborghini.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    I would reserve judgement on any product until I try it, it might a very good product, but it is hardly the only product a detail needs to be successful.
    I agree 100%. I have many waterless wash products. One is fantastic, some are downright awesome, some are only decent. This one intrigues me a bit....using the "claying" block with the product is a stroke of brilliance. The scammy way of trying to sell it leaves a bad taste though.

It`s real easy to get a big head and turn your nose up at products when you think you know it all.....I was there once a long time ago but wised up. That lesson in humility will always stay with me.
    Likes blucpe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I do agree with the above. But like I have always said. "If its too good to be true, it usually is"

It just cracks me up because he is all over FB spewing his nonsense about how you only need his few products to do what he calls "Paint Correction". And how people are still living in the 80s. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Justins00ss View Post
    I do agree with the above. But like I have always said. "If its too good to be true, it usually is"

It just cracks me up because he is all over FB spewing his nonsense about how you only need his few products to do what he calls "Paint Correction". And how people are still living in the 80s. LOL
    That`s called marketing.

Post Thanks / Like

So, I could say a whole lot about these products and the owner but, I will not go there. All I can say is that he had a client friend of mine give me his(Chadwick`s) "new" three step paint correction kit to try and when I didn`t contact him in a timely manner(within two weeks) he asked that I give it back to my friend so that he could send the kit back to Mr.Chadwick. I think he got his ego hurt that didn`t jump to and give him a full review of products that are about ten+ years old with pads that aren`t really intended with the machine he recommends(a forced rotation DA or traditional DA). He seeks people that are easily swayed into his marketing, and apparently anyone that questions him is no good to him. I can`t say that his products don`t work but, they are by far not cutting edge. His sealant/WW may be okay but, my friends wife`s car didn`t look any better to me, and still had contamination on the paint, which was probably part user error, and impart that the clay block isn`t very effective; it`s a very cheap wanna be version of the nanoskin sponges and Optimum`s clay alternative. I`m not trying to bash/bad mouth Chadwick`s. I`m simply stating my experience with him and his products. I will try to get my buddy to let me test some other waterless washes and spray sealants against Chadwick`s to see how it compares and if it`s worth the inflated price; it`s priced like a concentrate yet I don`t think he recommends it to be diluted.
    If anyone wants more details about my experience you can message me.

Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me of FW1.

Thread Information