Post Thanks / Like

BRING THE BLACK BACK with the Solution Finish Exterior Trim Kit- Video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXl2qKg5uIc&feature=plcp]Bring The Black Back With Solution Finish - YouTube[/ame]

Solution Finish Exterior Trim Kit

Everything needed to Bring the Black Back!

1. Long lasting results on plastic, vinyl and trim.
    2. Restores faded black surfaces quickly.
    3. Contains cleaner, Solution Finish, gloves, applicators, and tape.

Faded black trim is an eyesore that greatly detracts from the appearance of your vehicle. The Solution Finish Exterior Trim Kit contains what you need to restore that factory fresh look to your rubber, trim and vinyl. Use this kit to restore a dark, rich, black finish to bumpers, pads, trim, mirrors, mud flaps, window trim, seals, running boards, truck bed caps, and even wiper blades and door handles! This is a professional grade product kit for those who demand professional grade products!

The Solution Finish Exterior Trim Kit includes.

1 oz. Solution Finish Black Plastic & Vinyl Restorer
    Solution Finish Black Plastic & Vinyl Restorer combines ancient ingredients with advanced polymer technology to restore faded black surfaces to a deep, rich black shine that dries quickly with no greasy residue. Solution Finish is a silicone-free formula that uses natural oils and is VOC compliant. Due to UV exposure and weather, black plastics and vinyl fade and oxidize. Solution Finish is restores the rich black finish to these parts. Clean parts first with included Detailer`s Pro Series Cleanse-All Exterior Surface Cleaner.

4 oz. Detailer`s Cleanse-All Exterior Surface Cleaner
    Use Detailer`s Pro Series Cleanse-All to clean plastic trim, rubber, and vinyl prior to treating with Solution Finish for best results. You can dilute Cleanse-All for other detailing tasks as well, including wheel cleaning, as well as bug, tar, and sap removal.

20 Pack of Large Nitrile Gloves
    Nitrile Gloves provide three times the chemical and puncture resistance as latex or vinyl gloves while maintaining feel! Use these gloves when applying Solution Finish or using strong detailing chemicals.

4 Poly Foam Applicators
    Poly Foam Applicators are soft, pliable, and the open cell foam holds plenty of product. Use them for applying Solution Finish in even coats and store them in a sealed baggy for further use.

18mm 3M Scotch 233+ Premium Automotive Masking Tape
    Solution Finish can stain glass and paint if left on too long. Enjoy Solution Finish`s amazing ability with out the stress. Use this fine tape to mask off the surfaces you don`t want to apply Solution Finish to.

Solution Finish Brings Black Back! The left side of this plastic trim has been restored while the right side is dull and faded.

Give you faded trim a new lease on life with the Solution Finish Exterior Trim Kit

Contents:
    • 4 oz. Detailer`s Cleanse-All Exterior Surface Cleaner
    • 1 oz. Solution Finish Black Plastic & Vinyl Restorer
    • 20 Pack of Large Nitrile Gloves
    • 4 Poly Foam Applicators
    • 18mm 3M Scotch 233+ Premium Automotive Masking Tape

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: BRING THE BLACK BACK with the Solution Finish Exterior Trim Kit- Video

It`s a great product to have in your detailing needs folks! I been using it and so far it`s a winner IMB! Thank you Todd for the review.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

I have been having great luck with this restoring some nasty trim. It may not be the permanent trim restore product we hope for but it has amazing restoration properties and will hold up a good amount of time. I have found that for best and longest results, wait a day or 2 after inital applicaion then reapply. This will really make the durability much much better and the color will remain much richer for an extended period of time.
    No trim product is going to ever be permanent otherwise they would just apply it at the factory.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great product that I have used with great success on neglected trim. Thanks for the review Todd. I met the product rep from Solution Finish at Detail Fest. Great guy!!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve only tried this product once so I really can`t make any real comment on it but I need to try it again.

The part I tried it on looked better but not black. After a week it looked like I never touched it. I cleaned it with APC and willed with alcohol to make sure it was clean. I`m going to try again this weekend and do a couple of other parts on another car as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I`ve only tried this product once so I really can`t make any real comment on it but I need to try it again.

The part I tried it on looked better but not black. After a week it looked like I never touched it. I cleaned it with APC and willed with alcohol to make sure it was clean. I`m going to try again this weekend and do a couple of other parts on another car as well.
    Try again and let us know!

Post Thanks / Like

wow, that trim looked beat to death before the treatment. eventually, the trim manufacturers will have to make a better trim material to really help us out.

Post Thanks / Like

how long does this last?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dtheo View Post
    how long does this last?
    Longer than a dressing but not forever. The "dressed" look lasts me about 2 weeks, but it does leave a darkening affect that lasts a while. It seems to seep into the plastic a bit, so multiple applications may help.

Thread Information