Post Thanks / Like

REVIEW: ECO Touch Quick Wax/Wheel Cleaner

Hello All,

I was fortunate enough to review some items from the ECO Touch Product Line.

I received the Waterless Wash, Quick Wax, Wheel Cleaner and Carpet/Upholstery Cleaner.

So..let`s get started.
    First off, I used the Wheel Cleaner. The Wheel Cleaner does not have a strong scent at all, I honestly couldn`t smell it as I sprayed it. The bottle fits easily in my hand and the trigger had a `foaming` sprayer which helps the product cling to the wheel longer, which I loved. As some have said before, I agree, I will be keeping this bottle for future use. (perfect for when I purchase the gallon size.)

The cleaner is also safe on all types of wheels, which is fantastic because I have Matte Black wheels so there are some cleaners I simply can`t use.

Process: I wet the wheel then sprayed the Cleaner and let dwell a bit. I also used chemical Guys Matte Wash for the wheels and a Daytona Speed Brush. (I don`t always need a wheel cleaner as the wheels are maintained well BUT I received the ECO Touch wheel cleaner at a PERFECT time....)
    At my job, they decided to Power Wash all the mildew/dirt/ crud off the walls and floor RIGHT next to my car...thus getting it all over my wheels and car. So this is honestly the dirtiest my wheels have ever been since I`ve had these wheels.

Overall, great product. Works very wheel. No strong scent, safe on all wheels. Great bottle/sprayer.
    While I can`t speak on tough tough brake dust, or stubborn spots, it worked great on mine.

Next was the Quick Wax.

The wax was honestly great. Again, the bottles are sturdy, and I really liked the sprayer/trigger on this one also. Delivered a good amount of liquid in a uniform fashion on the paint. I had no issues with streaking at all, I even over applied some on purpose, still no issues. Now I haven`t used lots of spray waxes but one of my favorites include the Pinnacle Souverän Liquid Spray Wax as I think it adds great shine! (yay for samples, right?) Honestly, I would say ECO Touch Quick Wax rivaled it..

My paint felt SUPER slick after also..I was thoroughly impressed..it was great. I love this wax and since its currently on sale, I will be placing an order for it.

If you haven`t tried the product line yet, give it a shot. The prices are very fair & the quality of the two products listed in this review are top notch.

Eco Touch Premium Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Re: REVIEW: ECO Touch Quick Wax/Wheel Cleaner

Just picked up both of those products.. Thx for the review.

Post Thanks / Like

Process: I wet the wheel then sprayed the Cleaner and let dwell a bit. I also used chemical Guys Matte Wash for the wheels and a Daytona Speed Brush.
    How can you evaluate the Eco wheel cleaner if you used an additional product on the wheels? Kinda makes the test pointless does it not?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    How can you evaluate the Eco wheel cleaner if you used an additional product on the wheels? Kinda makes the test pointless does it not?
    You can look at it that way. I prefer the soap as a lubricant. Just my method.
    To each his own.

Post Thanks / Like

Not knocking you or your methods just trying to understand.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    Not knocking you or your methods just trying to understand.
    No, its fine I understand where you are coming from, honestly. That did sound defensive, my mistake.

But yes, I agree as it can take away from the dedicated use of the wheel cleaner. My wheels are a matte finish, so I am more worried about scratching them or something lol. I know the Daytona brushes are safe, but I still prefer a soap as a lubricant.

Thread Information