Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Black Label Synergy reviewed - Shine on a whole new level!!!!

INTENSE!

That is the first word that pops into my head when I think about the Black Label Synergy.

INTENSE water beading.
    INTENSE shine.
    INTENSE protection.

Black Label Synergy combines Pinnacle`s 20 years of premium-carnauba experience with Black Label`s amazing, self-crystallizing, nano-glass ceramic coating technology to create a wax that that offers ALL of the aesthetic benefits of premium carnauba wax PLUS ALL of the protection, gloss and performance of a glass coating...

Surface Prep:

Pinnacle Black Label Synergy should be applied to the following surfaces:
    • Paint that has cleansed with Black Label Surface Cleansing Polish or equivalent (surgically clean)
    • Paint that has been sealed with Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Sealant
    • Paint that has been coated with Pinnacle Black Label Coating or similar glass-based coating

You can apply Synergy on top regular paint sealants, BUT it will usually outlast the sealant foundation and compromise performance.

Application:

Simply wipe Synergy on in a thin, even and uniform coat. You can use straight lines, circles or any directional pattern you achieve. Make sure to a achieve thin, even coverage.

(note: Synergy should be applied to a cool surface, out of direct sunlight)

Allow haze to set for 5 to 10 minutes. This allows the nano-glass particles to penetrate the paint (or previous coated surface) and form an inorganic/organic bond.

The residue will wipe away easily. Simply wipe off using a soft microfiber towel. Avoid excessive rubbing.

After application, do your best to prevent water exposure for a day and avoid washing for two days.

Protection:

Synergy provides all of the protective elements of a nano-glass ceramic coating including high levels of dirt shedding, UV protection and INTENSE water beading...

Appearance:

The term Synergy means to take the best of any component and make it even better. This couldn`t be more true than when it comes to appearance of this amazing coating wax.

It provides the depth of shine and liquidity of a premium carnauba wax (think Pinnacle Souveran) but AMPS it up with the INTENSE gloss, brightness and color saturation of nano-glass coating.

Even though it provides amazing depth of shine, Synergy doesn`t mute metallic flake, it enhances it!!!

Even in the shade, the depth of shine and enhanced flake give my Velocity Red Metallic Mazdaspeed an incredible shine. The paint actually looks vibrant, while the reflects shimmer under the surface.

The Mazdaspeed3 has been criticized for it`s "smiley face" appearance, but in this case, it`s clearly beaming because it is wearing the world`s longest-lasting, more intense paste wax: Black Label Synergy.

As the director of development of BLACKFIRE, I can honestly say that Synergy takes car wax to a whole new level. While I love BLACKFIRE BlackICE (and prefer its different, liquid-ink look on black), Synergy takes that level of performance and makes it applicable to a full range of paint colors. It will be fun trying to top this.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Label Synergy reviewed - Shine on a whole new level!!!!

So now the big question is will this be available in smaller sample sizes to purchase in the future? It`s hard for me to justify expensive an expensive wax purchase when it`s just my cars that I ever use them on.

If not then if someone in California buys some and wants to host a waxing party shoot me a pm and I`ll be there!

Post Thanks / Like

a little out of my budget, but "WOW"

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder how it will look on my Torrid Red GTO compared to the Victoria`s Concours Red wax? Might be on my future purchase list.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent review Todd!

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

" inorganic/organic bond " What does this mean Todd....( terms )
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

Can`t wait to try it out! I agree with having a sample size available just for a tester. Great work, and thanks again Todd!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Old Pirate View Post
    "Black Label Synergy combines Pinnacle`s 20 years of premium-carnauba experience with Black Label`s amazing, self-crystallizing, nano-glass ceramic coating technology to create a wax that that offers ALL of the aesthetic benefits of premium carnauba wax PLUS ALL of the protection, gloss and performance of a glass coating..."

The carnauba being the organic portion of the wax, and the nano-glass ceramic being the inorganic portion.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry. When I posted that it was quick and I didn`t look at who posted, nor did I read "Todd", and now I feel like a real tool because you obviously wanted Todd to answer. I don`t mean to step on any toes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klock View Post
    "Black Label Synergy combines Pinnacle`s 20 years of premium-carnauba experience with Black Label`s amazing, self-crystallizing, nano-glass ceramic coating technology to create a wax that that offers ALL of the aesthetic benefits of premium carnauba wax PLUS ALL of the protection, gloss and performance of a glass coating..."

The carnauba being the organic portion of the wax, and the nano-glass ceramic being the inorganic portion.
    Correct - In chemistry if its carbon based it`s organic and if its not then its inorganic.

Post Thanks / Like

Damn they beat me to it was talking about this idea recently on one of my threads.

Looks interesting tho and wonder what`s their claimed durability? Looks like epic water beading similar to Bouncers Blue Lagoon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by valleyrider View Post
    So now the big question is will this be available in smaller sample sizes to purchase in the future? It`s hard for me to justify expensive an expensive wax purchase when it`s just my cars that I ever use them on.

If not then if someone in California buys some and wants to host a waxing party shoot me a pm and I`ll be there!
    I have no idea about sizing/offering. The Pinnacle division does there thing and I do mine. However, if it does come in a smaller sample sizes, I will make sure we carry those at Autopia!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicsteve View Post
    a little out of my budget, but "WOW"
    Definately not cheap, but in the high-end wax market, it is an absolute bargain. This wax, by it`s very nature of being the most technologically advanced carnauba on the market, will easily blow away waxes that cost 5-10k dollars.

Also, it applies thin (very hard texture), so you should easily achieve something like 40 coats per 5 ounce jar. Compare this to some products were the cost per applicaiton is 40 dollars and it only has a shelf life of 2 weeks (once opened) and Synergy is a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Justins00ss View Post
    Wonder how it will look on my Torrid Red GTO compared to the Victoria`s Concours Red wax? Might be on my future purchase list.
    I would love to see, and would encourage you to do, a shoot out!

Quote Originally Posted by AutopiaTech View Post
    Excellent review Todd!
    Thanks Stig!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Pirate View Post
    Answered perfectly below. The synthetic and natural materials must bond together at the surface, this takes approximately 5 to 10 minutes to occur.

Can`t wait to try it out! I agree with having a sample size available just for a tester. Great work, and thanks again Todd!
    Thank you!

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by valleyrider View Post
    Correct - In chemistry if its carbon based it`s organic and if its not then its inorganic.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi Dan Karnubi View Post
    Damn they beat me to it was talking about this idea recently on one of my threads.

Looks interesting tho and wonder what`s their claimed durability? Looks like epic water beading similar to Bouncers Blue Lagoon
    Durability is conservatively estimated at 6 months, based on a half-life of about 4 months. This would be for a daily driver, exposed to Florida`s tropical climate, while sitting outside 90% of the time. Garage kept cars and milder climates will experience much longer durability.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry. When I posted that it was quick and I didn`t look at who posted, nor did I read "Todd", and now I feel like a real tool because you obviously wanted Todd to answer. I don`t mean to step on any toes.
    No way!!! This is AutopiaForums... we check any and all ego at the door and discuss one of life`s guilty pleasures.. car waxes!!! Your answer was spot on and excellent!

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see, and would encourage you to do, a shoot out!

I might just have to do that. I am planning on doing a sand and buff on the GTO to remove that unsightly factory orange peel and was considering coating it afterwards. Maybe I will try out the synergy instead. Thanks for the great write up. If I decide to go ahead with it I will try to document the process. Seeing as my car serves as a daily here in Florida and is garage kept I think the longevity will be great.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome review. I am excited to pick this up once I can afford it. How long is that $10 gift card good for? lol

Just what type of shelf life does this wax have once opened? I might have missed that reading through this thread due to my excitement for this product.

Brandt K.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information