The record amounts of snow and cold weather have really keep my quiet on the forums. Not much to report on or share as its been below freezing coincidentally every time, I have some free time. I managed one wash in the past several months at a Texas Style car wash to get off the big stuff.

The OPti-Coated (2.0) vehicles stay pretty clean and the EXO`d vehicles at least as clean if not cleaner. What I notice most is that the ice and snow removes very cleanly from the surface with minimal effort. Almost feels like a non stick pad. It pushes off in large sheets instead of just in the areas your wiping it off.

My control vehicle the 2002 QX4 is wearing nothing since I used the Ultima Paint Guard Plus Summer of 2012. My guess based on the look and feel is there is nothing on the point at all. Ran out of time and man power before it got cold. That vehicles is dirty and trashed from the winter salt. It is the only vehicle I own that has ever seen a swirlamatic wash. My goal is to try come Cquartz on it so I have exposure to the top coatings (IMHO) that I see the pro`s using regularly.