If you`ve seen some of my previous posting on leather cleaner and conditioners you know that I am a stickler on smells. My quest for a product I can live with has brought me to try every samples that AG could put in my orders.... and many more!!

The best product I had found was the Zaino product which is very similar to the Duragloss product in smell and results. I`ve never had a bad experience with the product but did not feel compelled to buy it again, since it had not really satisfied me.

When I saw the new Pinnacle Black Label Leather product line I was both excited and somewhat let down because to be honest the previous Pinnacle experience was a BUST!...... but I just had to try it!

Here is there ultimate kit: Pinnacle Black Label Hide-Soft Leather Kit

For the purpose of this review, I will only take about the cleaner and conditioner. The subject of this review is my Ford Raptor :props:

As you may have read in some of my previous review, my truck is meticulously detailed and the subject of many experimentation, so for all looking to see the ability the product has to lift dirt and grime or restore some faded cracked leather, you are out of luck!!

What I am offering in this review is the first hand account of the product, packaging, ease of use, smell and post application look.

First off, the leather was vaccumed and all the remaining dirt and debris were removed. I selected a MF applicator and the cleaner and proceeded to clean the leather.

I uncapped the product to smell it and it was almost virtually odorless. The product comes with a pump which I did not like!! The colorless liquid squirted out of it and literally bounced off the applicator and a large portion got wasted. I do have a heavy finger but don`t want to stick around for Christ`s return gingerly depressing a pump. I think a redesign would be in order. Being that it is a liquid, I think a spray head would serve it better.

The product itself looks like water and feels like water. It works extremely well in removing any surface oil and dirt, reminding me of Leatherique. I did not need much of the cleaner to do all the leather in the truck, which was very pleasant considering its cost.

Next came the application of the conditioner. Again, I selected a MF applicator and used the pump to dispense the product. As you can see from the picture bellow, the luster/gloss of my leather is GONE!.... thanks to the cleaner removing all those surface oils and dirt!:dblthumb2:

This product, unlike the last, is very well served by the pump. It is a opaque white lotion which smell better than any other products I have in my sampling of leather conditioners. I was impressed and pleasantly surprised, since I was waiting to smell the "failure" of the last Pinnacle leather product I had tried. It does smell awefuly close to American leather (definitely not the European leather which has a very floral leather ie. Mercedes, Audi`s, BMW`s). It does not restore the original leather smell, but does have a very pleasant odor, which makes me happy.Im the MAN I sure wish they could bottle that smell!!!

After application, the smell did linger but within 20 minutes it had disappears. CURSE YOU PBMG!!!! You put out a great product and tease us with a pleasant intoxicated smell of leather, and then take it away.

Its application was effortless. I do have perforated leather, stitching, and material inserts which is always a concern however I squirted the conditioner on the applicator, started on the non-perforated hide and transitioned on the fabric, stitching and perforated leather without a single thought. It did not clog my perforated leather and did not stain the stitching or material inserts.

As for the look, it left a low gloss satin look to my leather. I would have preferred a slightly higher gloss to match the original look of the leather but was happy nonetheless. It did not leave a greasy residue and did not stain my khaki`s even though I used the truck shortly after application (i.e no dwell/cure time).

Would I buy the product again? I would definitely buy the conditioner again. As for the cleaner, I will reserve my opinions until I can truly test its cleaning abilities (next super dirty leather I get). I do have to try the coating but this will be for another review....

So what does the Beast look like all spiffed up?

As usual, feel free to ask questions, comments or.....