Post Thanks / Like

Review: Auto Finesse Finale Detail Spray

Thanks to Todd Helme over at ACC for hosting an Auto Finesse giveaway contest! I was a lucky winner of 4th prize, Auto Finesse Finale Quick Detail Spray. Auto Finesse Finale Quick Detail Spray

Manufacturer claims:

A quick way to amp up the gloss and slickness on your vehicle’s paint!

Auto Finesse Finale Quick Detail Spray is a high-lubricity quick detailer that safely removes light dust, dirt and fingerprints from your vehicle’s paint while imparting a glossy, slick finish. Auto Finesse Finale Quick Detail Spray is an essential product for the enthusiast that demands perfectly clean paint at all times. A few quick sprays of Auto Finesse Finale Quick Detail Spray will have your vehicle sparkling with that just-waxed shine in minutes!

Auto Finesse Finale Quick Detail Spray is comprised of a water-based formula that guarantees not to streak, smear or haze – even on dark colored vehicles! Enriched with real carnauba wax, Auto Finesse Finale Quick Detail Spray amps up the shine, protection and slickness of your paint. Auto Finesse Finale Quick Detail Spray is the product all car care enthusiasts will love!

Auto Finesse Finale Quick Detail Spray has gained a loyal following in Europe for its ease-of-use and the gloss that it leaves behind. Use Auto Finesse Finale Quick Detail Spray after washing your car to reduce the chance of water spots, or at a car show to remove finger prints, bird droppings and light dust. Auto Finesse Finale Quick Detail Spray is the product that does it all!

Thoughts:

Pros:
    1) First off, smells great something with some cherry but its an attractive scent, so it`s nice to work with there.

2) The sprayer is phenomenal. Produces a really fine mist, but evenly distributed. I tried best to capture it in the photo below. One stroke of the sprayer is enough for one panel for sure

3) Produces a nice slick shiny surface, I used this after an ONR wash after the car was completely dry. Left a nice surface free of anything but pure shiny goodness. I had a layer of Max Wax down on the car(applied about a month ago) definitely gave a nice good boost.

4) A little goes a long way. I did the entire car, and barely put a dent in the 500ml.

5) Worked well on windows. I have Pinnacle Glass sealant on all my windows and this played well with it surprisingly. Left no streaks, when used with the waffle weave glass towels

6) Didn`t stain trim

Cons:

1). Felt really grabby on most wipes. I don`t know if it was me, the temperature(80 in so cal at time of application, but was done in the garage on the cars cool surface). But it felt grabby. I`m used to V7, BF Poly Spray and Wolfgang Spritz Sealant , those are not really grabby feeling when I wipe. They wipe slick, if you get what I mean. Finale felt grabby at times. I`m going to give it another chance though, so we`ll see.

No other cons as of now. Durability to early to tell, but won`t expect much from a detail spray

So in conclusion, would I buy this product and recommend it to others? Honestly the answer is it depends. I`m a big lover of V7 so it`s hard for most things to beat that in my eyes, I think this definitely stacks up, but IMO V7 is a tad better. Same goes Poly Spray by Blackfire. They`re both a smidge better IMO than AF Finale. However, I am a believer when I detail to "keep things in the family". By that I mean if I am going to detail I`ll use all the products for one brand ie Wolfgang FG, Wolfgang PPE, to WGDGPS etc. If I was using an Auto Finesse regimen, such as using Tripple, then Temptation I would indeed use Finale as a boost post wash.

Are some products in my opinion better, yes. But does that mean Finale is a slouch? Absolutely not. I suggest you go for it and try it!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Auto Finesse Finale Detail Spray

Nice, cant wait to give this a try later, got some water spots from the light rain a few days ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TacoHerder View Post
    Nice, cant wait to give this a try later, got some water spots from the light rain a few days ago.
    I think this product would be perfect for that! Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Great review. Thanks for sharing
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Thread Information