Post Thanks / Like

Thrifty Vs Fifty : Ultima Waterless Wash + Concentrate vs Blackfire Interior Cleaner

Hello everyone, this is the first episode in a series of videos I`m making called Thrifty vs Fifty. Essentially I`m comparing two products that can do the same function: one with a low price tag and the other with a high one... and to see if the added price is worth it. Hence, the thrifty vs fifty.

Today`s episode is Ultima Waterless Wash + Concentrate (Thrifty) vs Blackfire Interior Cleaner (Fifty) on coated leather seats. What is the conclusion and where does the advantage go? Stay tuned to find out.

UWW+:

Price: $21 for 16 ounces of concentrate

Price as tested: $0.85 for 22 ounces ($0.65 came from concentrate, and 21.5 ounces of deionized water cost ~ $0.20)

Price per ounce of diluted product: $0.04

Blackfire Interior Cleaner:

Price: $18 for 20 ounces

Price as tested: $5 (sample product of 4 ounces).

Price per ounce: $0.90 (note this is when calculating from 20 oz bottle, not sample)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBxH3ADY1rU]Thrifty Vs Fifty Ep. 1 : Ultima Waterless Wash + Concentrate vs Blackfire Interior Cleaner - YouTube[/ame]

Conclusion:

For a deep clean, I would recommend the interior cleaner. For a maintenance, I would use the UWW+.

Advantage:

Blackfire Interior Clean for taking off that white paint

Product Links:

Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate

Blackfire Interior Cleaner

I would like to point out that I`m not just going around finding the cheapest and most expensive options out there and comparing them. In my eyes, that comparison would be useless. I am comparing two products that people on forums have highly recommended for a certain task and then if they have big enough different price points, making a video comparison.

Thanks for watching/reading

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thrifty Vs Fifty : Ultima Waterless Wash + Concentrate vs Blackfire Interior Cleaner

Interesting....but I`ve never read on hear where anyone has used UWW as an interior cleaner since its a Waterless and rinseless wash for exteriors.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thrifty Vs Fifty : Ultima Waterless Wash + Concentrate vs Blackfire Interior Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by 07gtcs View Post
    Interesting....but I`ve never read on hear where anyone has used UWW as an interior cleaner since its a Waterless and rinseless wash for exteriors.
    I got it from a different forum, as I just joined this one

However, as you can tell from my results, UWW+ is good at cleaning the interior, just not the best by far.

Thread Information