Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Product Review: Migliore Naturale Shampoo

Migliore Naturale Shampoo

Recently in an Autopia thread, Jim (Dr. Oldz) and Mark (07 z-oh-6) were discussing shampoos, and Jim said that Migliore shampoo was the most lubricious shampoo that he had ever used. Cue the sucker (me). So I went ahead and ordered a bottle with my most recent Autopia order. The car I chose to use was my mom`s 2001 Honda Accord with ~37,000 miles on it. The paint is pretty close to perfect (I would say about 95%), and I keep it washed and waxed on a regular basis. About 2 months or so, I did this process: clay, Dodo Juice Lime Prime Lite, Blackfire Wet Diamond sealant (old formula), and one coat of Dodo Juice Rainforest Rub. I added another coat of Rainforest Rub a week ago. This car is a daily driver, but it is garaged when not in use. I always use only my best products on this car due to the great shape it`s in (thanks to yours truly), so it seemed only fair to try out a luxury product on this car.

Size: 16 oz
    Price: $29.99
    Scent: not much of one in the bottle, but a light fresh scent when in use
    Color: similar to Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo or CG Citrus Wash and Clear
    Packaging: Round clear cylindrical bottle similar to the ones the Dodo Juice shampoos come in. Black flip top lid.
    Directions: None on the bottle. Vague directions on both Autopia`s and Autogeek`s websites. Had to do a little digging to find the directions. Found what I was looking for here: http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/...e-shampoo.html. Decided to settle on about 1.75 ounces of soap in about 2.5 gallons of water, which proved to me to be perfect.

Believe it or not, I found a more expensive shampoo on the market. Swissvax`s shampoo is $59 for 8 ounces. You wanna read that again? I said $59 for 8 ounces. Makes the Migliore shampoo seem like a pretty good deal, huh?

I didn`t take any before pics, as the car was only mildly dirty, having seen a couple hundred miles or so and some rain during the past week.

the product

the following 5 pics are of beading after rinsing, but before washing

beading on roof

beading on passenger door

beading on front passenger quarter panel

after putting the soap in the wash bucket, before agitating

suds after spraying with a jet of water

product in use - suds on roof of car

suds on hood of car

beading after washing and rinsing

great sheeting capabilities - you can see just how little water is left on the surface after rinsing

and a pic after I was completely finished. Tires got BF Total Eclipse Tire Shine, windows got CG Glassworkz, and I topped off the paint with BF Midnight Sun Instant Detailer (which is frickin` awesome!, btw).

Final thoughts:
    OMG! This shampoo is absolutely amazing! I don`t usually smile while washing the car, but I could help but grin while using this stuff. Jim wasn`t lying! The lubricity was amazing. The only way I know to describe it is it felt like my wash mitt was an ice skater, gently gliding and floating over the paint. Great cleaning ability, great rinsing ability, leaves the LSP intact, doesn`t change the look of the LSP. Migliore Naturale Shampoo seems to be similar to Dodo Juice Supernatural Shampoo, but with better sudsing, more lubricity, and it is more expensive (per wash). I like DJ Supernatural Shampoo, but it is kinda boring. Migliore Naturale Shampoo feels like a spa treatment for your car. Is it economical? Absolutely not. But if you want to pamper your car once in a while and price is no object, look no further than Migliore Naturale Shampoo. I will not be using this product all the time, but as a special treat. I need to try this with the Dodo Juice Yeti`s Mitt and see how well it does. By the way, drying the car was an absolute breeze as well. Well, that`s my review. Thanks for looking!
    Shane

2016 Honda Civic EX-T in Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Review: Migliore Naturale Shampoo

Awesome review Shane! It is truly a great shampoo but pricy IMO. As much as I say it is expensive and won`t buy it again due to that fact....... When my bottle runs out, I will have another bottle! Honored you mentioned my name and Mark`s.

Post Thanks / Like

Great review Shane....
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent review!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice review Shane, thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome review Shane! I may very well pick up a bottle of this now.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what it would be like to take a shower with it??? Could be my new shower gel!!!

Thread Information