Autopia Forums - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum
Go Back   Autopia Forums - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum > Autopia Car Care Guide To Detailing > Detailing Product Reviews
Detailing Product Reviews This is the place to discuss and review auto detailing products, tools & accessories.

» Car Care Brands

(#1) Old
Garry Dean Quality!
Garry Dean goes above and beyond to help people.Garry Dean goes above and beyond to help people.Garry Dean goes above and beyond to help people.

Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-08-2011, 04:18 PM

I just used this stuff for the first time yesterday and I must say that it is at minimum equally as good if not better than ONR as a rinseless wash and as a quick detailer. I will start to buy this instead because I really enjoy the bubble gum scent.

Just figured Id share how much I like this product!

(#2) Old
Iomcamaro is very helpful and well-respected.

Re: Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-08-2011, 05:01 PM

I really enjoy it too. I bought some 32 oz. bottles last year when they were on BOGO, and this summer I still have 1 32 oz. bottle left, but I went ahead and bought a gallon of it lol.

(#3) Old
Garry Dean Quality!
Garry Dean goes above and beyond to help people.Garry Dean goes above and beyond to help people.Garry Dean goes above and beyond to help people.

Re: Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-08-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iomcamaro View Post
I really enjoy it too. I bought some 32 oz. bottles last year when they were on BOGO, and this summer I still have 1 32 oz. bottle left, but I went ahead and bought a gallon of it lol.
I believe I am going to switch to it after the 2 gallons of ONR I have are gone.

(#4) Old
Just a regular guy
Todd Helme Can Make Rust ShineTodd Helme Can Make Rust ShineTodd Helme Can Make Rust ShineTodd Helme Can Make Rust ShineTodd Helme Can Make Rust ShineTodd Helme Can Make Rust ShineTodd Helme Can Make Rust ShineTodd Helme Can Make Rust ShineTodd Helme Can Make Rust ShineTodd Helme Can Make Rust ShineTodd Helme Can Make Rust Shine

Re: Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-08-2011, 05:24 PM

I will admit that I didn't give it much of a chance against ONR for the simple reason that I was convinced that NOTHING could ever equal ONR. I would say that it is, IMO, slightly better (this is hard for me to admit).

(#5) Old
Garry Dean Quality!

Re: Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-08-2011, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
I will admit that I didn't give it much of a chance against ONR for the simple reason that I was convinced that NOTHING could ever equal ONR. I would say that it is, IMO, slightly better (this is hard for me to admit).
I felt the same way initially, but I felt compelled to share my thoughts after actually using it and getting awesome results.

(#6) Old
Eric_Witt is starting to get a good reputation around here.

Re: Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-08-2011, 05:56 PM

Thanks Garry, its post like this that keeps me spending money on new products instead of keeping to my usual arsenal. I guess when my gallon of ONR is up I know what to buy.

Living the Dream!

(#7) Old
Garry Dean Quality!

Re: Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-08-2011, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric_Witt View Post
Thanks Garry, its post like this that keeps me spending money on new products instead of keeping to my usual arsenal. I guess when my gallon of ONR is up I know what to buy.
You wont be disappointed!

(#8) Old
Rocket would be a good candidate for mayor of Autopiaforums.com.

Re: Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-08-2011, 07:11 PM

I've only used ONR but I have a box coming tomorrow with Ultima WW+. Have you tried WW+? How does it compare?

I'll admit that I still have the old formula ONR so I don't know how the new stuff is. I'll probably have to start using these products more with the lack of rain and water restrictions.

(#9) Old
Garry Dean Quality!

Re: Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-08-2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I've only used ONR but I have a box coming tomorrow with Ultima WW+. Have you tried WW+? How does it compare?

I'll admit that I still have the old formula ONR so I don't know how the new stuff is. I'll probably have to start using these products more with the lack of rain and water restrictions.
I use UWWP all of the time. I have been working with the people over at Premium Finish Care (the people who make Ultima, Sonus, Four Star, and Gel Coat Labs) directly lately. It works well as a rinseless wash as well. The polycharger polymer takes about 45 minutes to cure, but the slickness is rediculous after that.

(#10) Old
Rocket would be a good candidate for mayor of Autopiaforums.com.

Re: Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-08-2011, 07:57 PM

I think I'll try DP once my ONR runs out. I bought WW+ because itwas on BOGO and heard good stuff about it. I figured I should give it a try

(#11) Old
Garry Dean Quality!

Re: Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-08-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I think I'll try DP once my ONR runs out. I bought WW+ because itwas on BOGO and heard good stuff about it. I figured I should give it a try
UWWP is another product that never disappoints.

(#12) Old
rurocking is starting to get a good reputation around here.

Re: Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-09-2011, 10:12 AM

Hi There...

Washing cars in the Winter up here in Ontario is a problem. It can really get cold in January and February, so this sort of product sounds like it would work well.

As anyone used this while it's very cold outside like 0 farenheit?
Do you use cold or warm, or hot water?

(#13) Old
Detailing Gnosis
Bunky Can Make Rust ShineBunky Can Make Rust ShineBunky Can Make Rust ShineBunky Can Make Rust ShineBunky Can Make Rust ShineBunky Can Make Rust ShineBunky Can Make Rust ShineBunky Can Make Rust ShineBunky Can Make Rust Shine

Re: Detailers Pro Series Rinseless Wash and Gloss. - 08-09-2011, 10:16 AM

I have the DP Rinseless before the rebranding so not sure how much the formula changed.

Any comments about Detailer's Pride versus the Detailer's Pro or was there no change?

I think the waterless wash had a more dramatic change when Optimum came out with their Opti-clean.

Al
The Need to Bead