Thread: Need some help

Post Thanks / Like

Need some help

Hello All,
    I want to try the Aquartz sealant and possibly other products that they have. Does anyone know of a vendor who sells this line of product? I have checked on line but cant find or couldn`t find a vendor in the US.
    Also i had seen an advertisement for a air blower that acts like a leaf blower does, but it is made for use on cars. I think the name was something like air broom but I cant recall the name. If anyone can help me out i would appreciate it.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need some help

34 views and no one knows? Atleast I`m not the only one. Looks like I`m going to have to order it from England.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you tried sending a email to the company in the UK asking where its available in the US or what the cost would be to be shipped here?
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

C.quartz has replace Aquartz as the sealant already you can read about it on their website. As far a distributer in I would email Mike at autoaesthetica.com. their web site is under construction be they are a distributer on the Cquartz line. Their home page also shows some of the other brands they carry. VEry good service from what I have seen. They just did a large group but of these products.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the responses.. I thought I would try here before email the UK company. I will email Mike at autoaesthetica and ask him about the product.

Thread Information