Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Reviewed: Zaino Z10 Leather in a Bottle

Product: Zaino Z10 Leather in a Bottle

Price & Price Per Ounce: $10.95/8oz. ; $1.37/oz.

Manufacturer Claims:

One whiff and you`ll agree... It`s Leather in a Bottleâ„¢!

Two years in the making and already rated number one in the industry. Z-10 Leather in a Bottleâ„¢ Treatment and Conditioner contains a perfectly balanced, solvent-free blend of special oils and other natural conditioners. Z-10 Leather in a Bottleâ„¢ penetrates and preserves all fine leathers for years of beautiful service.

We also added Ultra-Gardâ„¢ for total protection from the sun, and our exclusive real leather oil concentrate for a rich leather scent. After just one use, your car will have that great new leather smell again.

Z-10 Leather in a Bottleâ„¢ leaves a non-sticky, greaseless, stain repelling, natural luster and restores the supple feel and smell of new leather. Does a great job on vinyl interiors and dashboards too. One whiff and you will agree its Leather in a Bottleâ„¢. We believe this product has no equal in the world.

Packaging: Simple, Zaino bottle with flip-top. Bottle is very strong, yet easy to squeeze. The directions are clear and concise.

Color/Scent/Viscosity: A strong leather scent in the form of a lotiony like liquid.

How I used (as per instructions): If dirty, clean with Z9.

If not dirty, apply directly to MF applicator (quarter sized per 2`x2` area), then apply to leather, vinyl, or plastic surface. Product went on very easily without any streaking on leather or vinyl. I let it dry for 10 minutes and returned to review.

Overall Thoughts: It left a deeper, darker sheen than any product I`ve used. My leather is not great and tends to look dry. This product allowed it to look brand new with a touch of sheen. It felt soft and smooth, not grabby or slick. The leather smell is as strong as some fresheners I`ve used. Hint hint: Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Other Notes: I used about 3/4 ounce for my entire interior (F+R leather seats; vinyl dash and plastic paneling). Repeat every 2 months for daily drivers, 3-4 for garage queens.

Purchasing: http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...ory_Code=Zaino

Pics:

Any questions, feel free.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reviewed: Zaino Z10 Leather in a Bottle

Nice review Sean. This is one of my favorite cleaners.
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice review. I`m still debating over 4*. Adams, & Zaino z-10 leather conditioners. I have heard bad things about lanolin based products. :detective but GSR" your leather looks rich.

Post Thanks / Like

Miami: I have the 4* also. It is a very good conditioner as it smells like leather and leaves the surface nice. However, the Z10 has a bit of an edge in each area.

The smell is a bit stronger and sticks around longer and it leaves a bit of a darker sheen.

I'll bet I can wax that. Leyland's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSRstilez
    Any questions, feel free.
    Did you pay for this product or did Zaino send you some products for you to review on the forums? The reason I ask is that I heard though the grapevine last week that Zaino contacted you to give you free samples for you to talk about on the forums. Is this true or not?
    Rainbow Detailing
    ...need a wax?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leyland
    Did you pay for this product or did Zaino send you some products for you to review on the forums? The reason I ask is that I heard though the grapevine last week that Zaino contacted you to give you free samples for you to talk about on the forums. Is this true or not?

Why would that matter? Steve sends out PB`s samples for folks to try & comment on. DP sent out a free promo earlier in the year. Last year Dwayne had a promo on 4* (which turned me on to several new products that I like), etc....

Personally, I enjoy hearing the pro`s/con`s of products, especially one`s that I`m considering or upcoming products that are new or improved. As a bonus, you`re getting a review from a Pro.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mgm2003
    Why would that matter? Steve sends out PB`s samples for folks to try & comment on. DP sent out a free promo earlier in the year. Last year Dwayne had a promo on 4* (which turned me on to several new products that I like), etc....

Personally, I enjoy hearing the pro`s/con`s of products, especially one`s that I`m considering or upcoming products that are new or improved. As a bonus, you`re getting a review from a Pro.

Well im sure GSR love to review products. there is no problem with it. but the man is just curious. :ermm: & wants to know if ZAINO gave it to him. :goodluck:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leyland

I did not recieve products from anyone to post on any forums. This is an objective review of my findings.

Please check your PMs.

Post Thanks / Like

Sean always reports his findings and is honest about things. Hefollows a set way to test and discribe the products. Who cares If he gets stuff for free or not I have given him stuff to review also...

Post Thanks / Like

I refuse to fight about who got what from whom!!!

I agree. "Leather in a Bottle" is a great product.

The leather in my Grand Prix, is, at best, a little hard and slick. Not soft and supple. The Zaino product solves that problem. It`s the best I`ve ever used.

Long lasting, deepens color, nice sheen (not too shiney), softens the leather and that great "new leather" smell.

Thanks for the review.
    BILL LUSTER
    2010 Corvette GS/Vert 436hp
    See Bill`s Pic`s HERE....

Post Thanks / Like

zaino was one of several reviews Sean has completed . i`m not sure it matter`s how the products were obtained, what is important to me is an unbiased review.The members who go into the archives 6 mnth`s to a year from now will only want to know the pros and cons of the product and will it work for them. the review was helpful. Thank You for taking the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Sean, you used it on vinyl aswell? How did it do? Did it adhere to the surface or just sit? Thanks,

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Ferrari Man
    Sean, you used it on vinyl aswell? How did it do? Did it adhere to the surface or just sit? Thanks,

Andrew
    sean i would like to know also. i have an olds 71 cutlass with vinyl seats and i am looking to soften`em up. whaddya think?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mgm2003

I think it is important that anyone doing a review say if it was a new product sample or given to them by a manufacturer so that people reading can make their own decisions on the objectivity of the review whether it is from an amatuer or a "Pro" :ermm:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Ferrari Man

Andrew

Andrew: I applied it to my dash (well cared for) as well as the dash and doors on my girlfriend`s Pathfinder (1995, not cared for that well). On the PF, I cleaned first with Z9. Both areas have been holding up very well and my girlfriend likes the look of Z a lot. She is not a fan of any shine, but a sheen is fine. This has a very low sheen on anything used on, the smell is still holding up well, too. For the plastic pieces, ditto the above.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information