Post Thanks / Like
    I just received another order of MF towels from Pakshak (Ranney), in this order i bought a few MF Waffle Weave Drying Towels. I would like to know if i can wash these together with regular MF towels (the plush ones), Ranneys, 16x16`s..???

I already know what method to use to wash the regular MF`s, just wondering if i should take extra precautions washing the WW`s. Since i just received them today, i`d like to wash all of them together before i use them for the first time....What you guys think..?

Post Thanks / Like
    If it was used to buff off wax/polish/glaze etc... it gets washed seperatly from my drying stuff.

Patrick
    Wouldnt hurt to keep them seperated, drying vs. waxing...Personally, i throw mine altogether.....Theres a reason you dont wash your car with Tide, cuz it removes wax, oils, blah blah blah....!

Im probably not as picky as some others (They call that anal)....If im not sure the product has come off the towel, I will wash again before i dry it.....It seems that if i dry it, it sets stains and such.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I washed all mine together today, in HOT water, with Tide and a splash of Greased Lightning, followed by a double warm rinse.I then ran them through a second warm wash/rinse/second rinse cycle using plain water only. They dried fluffier and with less static.

While a second rinse generally does the trick, I run this second clean water cycle whenever my towels aren`t performing as well as they should. I`ve noticed that any residual laundry detergent (Can tell by the smell) hampers their performance.
    370HSSV

Post Thanks / Like
    These towels (the Waffle Weaves) will NOT be used for any application or removal of products, ONLY going to use the to dry the car. This thread was meant for the initial wash before using the NEW WW towels, after i use them, i will probably end up washing them separate from the ones i use for my paint products, wax, glaze, etc......

Post Thanks / Like
    All the towels can be washed together. The waffle weave is the same fiber just woven differently. Take the advice of the double rinse though. I too have noticed the difference.

Bob
    2007 BMW 335i Convertible Sparkling Graphite Metallic

2006 Porsche Black Cayenne Turbo

Thread Information