Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Clearkote Vanilla Moose Wax, Moose Wax and Quik Shine may very well be, "The Best Stuff You Can Buy!" This stuff rocks big time. VMW and MW leaves your finish soooo slick, I bet a fly can`t walk on the sides of your car. Clearkote is going to make my work look so good, my customers will never let anyone else detail their vehicles.

My wife thought I made a big mistake because I bought a case of each one of these products plus a case of their Vinyl & Rubber Treatment without ever seeing this stuff in person. I kept telling her that sometimes you just have to go on faith. After seeing the pictures from Scottwax and the way he described how great Moose Wax and Quik Shine is, that was good enough for me. A big :up to Scottwax for bring Clearkote to everyone’s attention.

Another side benefit of using VMW, it leaves your hands and fingers smelling like a vanilla milk shake. :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by HellrotCi

My wife thought I made a big mistake because I bought a case of each one of these products plus a case of their Vinyl & Rubber Treatment without ever seeing this stuff in person.
    A case?!? Can`t say I blame her!

Glad you`re enjoying your new products. So far most, if not all, of the people who have tried Clearkote stuff seem to really like their products. It`s on my "someday" list...

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 4DSC

A case?!? Can`t say I blame her!

Glad you`re enjoying your new products. So far most, if not all, of the people who have tried Clearkote stuff seem to really like their products. It`s on my "someday" list...

You know, my "someday list" has grown about 23 times as large since I joined this forum.

I think we need our own support group: Detailers Anonymous

"Hello, my name is (your name here), and I`m a detailer."

(Group Responds)

"HI, (YOUR NAME HERE)!"

:p

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah crap! More money that will be spent on another wax!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by BlkonBlk

You know, my "someday list" has grown about 23 times as large since I joined this forum.

"Hello, my name is (your name here), and I`m a detailer."

(Group Responds)

"HI, (YOUR NAME HERE)!"

Heheh, I know what you mean. The quest for ever better products and experimentation can be really hard on the pocketbook (and willpower). I have a pretty good idea of how a DA support group session might go... it`d sound a lot like an AA meeting. :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by BlkonBlk

:p LOL........I agree.

Every time I hear of a new "good" product, I want to buy it, even though I haven`t used over half the stuff I have purchased already.....just waiting for spring, if it ever gets here!:down

Post Thanks / Like
    Detailers Anonymous--that`s pretty good. I guess the people, places and things for detailers would be Autopia, Walmart, NAPA, Pep Boys, the internet, car shows, etc. You would probably have to ship me to a small island in the Pacific. Course, I would then be trying to make my own wax or polish from the native plants.

Forget about it...!:p

I have several products on my wish list, including the products from clearkote, but I took some time this weekend to look over the boxes I brought inside last fall with all of my detailing stuff. I sadly realized that i had better use what I currently have before I buy more . For waxes/sealants alone, I have Meguiars #26 in liquid and paste, Meguiars Gold Class, 3M showcar paste, Collinite #476, S100, Mothers canuba, Meguiars #20, NuFinish (don`t ask--gift from loved one)

I think that`s about it--so I told myself that I was going to use some of these up before I buy more. So, I will be waxing two cars weekly in order to get what I want!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by HellrotCi

Clearkote Vanilla Moose Wax, Moose Wax and Quik Shine may very well be, "The Best Stuff You Can Buy!" This stuff rocks big time. VMW and MW leaves your finish soooo slick, I bet a fly can`t walk on the sides of your car. . :p

How would you rate the "slickness factor" to Zaino? I am personally addicted to the slickest products, as I am of the opinion that it keeps your vehicle free from debris and makes whatever gets stuck on easy to remove. Lets face it.....Most of the better products are equal as far as shine goes. Also, has anyone used it long enough to determine durability?

Professional Detailer detailbarn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moose wax is pretty slick not sure if I`d compare it to Zaino. As far a duability I just put a coat on my brother-in-laws car last week so I`ve yet to see how long it will last. Everett said is should last three months no problem , sounds like a fair claim.

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are killing me with this Quickshine. I dying to try it. It is defintely on my wish list.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Not that I rate as an expert, but...

When I first found this site I went out and bought the Meg`s combo #7 and #26 to try out and the s100/spec combo to try and 3m smr plus paste wax combo to try at different times.

You know the drill. Read the product reviews or someone tries it out - posts great results and you have to find some and test it out.

I think I have found a home with ClearKote products.

The big three - Vanilla Moose, Moose Wax, QuilShine. My car looks FABULOUS for about 4 or 5 weeks now.

Added one coat of Moose Wax this past wknd after first layer of Van Moose and Moose Wax on Jan. 27 plus daily or every other day QuikShines. Nice!

I think I will distribute ClearKote products in New Mexico soon, I have talked to Everett about it. If people see the products on my car and they care about how their car looks, they will buy it.

Gotta figure out how to land myself in a booth at local car shows and maybe do a flea market or two a month.

Anybody know how to track down local car shows on the internet? Please e-mail me any suggestions : domsdugout@yahoo.com

DomZ

ClearKote Junkie
    A-A-A-H-H-H-H! Is that spot?!?!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. I just joined the site and already today I find myself wanted hundreds of dollars of products and tools.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ByndCln

I agree. I just joined the site and already today I find myself wanted hundreds of dollars of products and tools.

It`s never gonna end dude, no matter how much you buy, there is always more and newer stuff coming out....

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got a brand new jar of Souveran that doesn`t interest me anymore because I want to try Clearkote!! Ahh...it`s only money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Greg

I`ve got a brand new jar of Souveran that doesn`t interest me anymore because I want to try Clearkote!! Ahh...it`s only money.
    Polish your car with Vanilla Moose, and then a layer of Moose Wax. Then a day or so later top it all off with Souverän. When people look at your car, they`ll go . :up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information