Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    With all of the rave reviews of Clearkote`s products we may have swamped them with our orders. I have two orders outstanding. The first on February 17. I got an email confirmation right away and so was my credit card charged. No product yet. The second order was confirmed on February 27 and my card charged. I know it`s too early for the order of the 27th, but I am concerned about my order of the 17th.

Am I the only one with orders outstanding for over two weeks?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm..... I dont think he will really mind this? Do you? $$$$:nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m sure he doesn`t mind a bit, but I do. I`d like to get the stuff I ordered and was charged for - or at least get a response to my emails (2),

Post Thanks / Like
    I am considering getting this as I have heard so much about it. I am curious how much better it would really be than say Meq FI? (34 if I am not mistaken)? Has anyone an opinion to offer. The Clearkote is 3 times as much which I don;t mind so long as it is like 2x better? any comments would be much appreciated. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered the clearkote show package. It`s not on the website you have to ask him for it. The product is amazing, you apply it to a panel and take it off just as fast. The QD is awesome too. I use it on my windows and my shower door, it leaves everything slick as a baby`s but. If you get the chance order it you will be amazed.
    1999 Accord EX Metallic Blue Pearl

Post Thanks / Like
    We had a massive sleet storm this week in north Texas. Clearkote is down in south Texas, but I know everything I`ve ordered is shipped UPS ground and if it had to go through north Texas to get where you are, rayjicka, the road closures may have affected it. He shipped an order to me on Tuesday and it took 3 days for it to get the 240 miles from the Houston area to Dallas. Not much you can do when the roads are closed.

Have you tried calling their phone order number?
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by dengsxr

I am considering getting this as I have heard so much about it. I am curious how much better it would really be than say Meq FI? (34 if I am not mistaken)? Has anyone an opinion to offer. The Clearkote is 3 times as much which I don;t mind so long as it is like 2x better? any comments would be much appreciated. thanks

I can buy a gallon of #34 for about $18 through my Meguiars distributer. I pay $38 for a gallon of Quikshine. I use Quikshine, in fact, I haven`t used anything else since I started using it almost a year ago. You can use Quikshine in the direct sun, it stays wet longer so you can clean dirtier surfaces than with most other QDs, and it leaves an incredible shine.
    www.scottwax.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Ray,

Yep. I also have an order overdue. I tried to call to get an explaination and the number has been disconnected. I am a very forgiving guy but I like to be informed.
    Be Nice

Patrick
    Feb 22.....Got a confirmation asap....But Im thinking of calling the order desk to see what up.....especially now that ive seen this thread.....Im a little concerned...I ordered a PC the same day and got that Friday......This Moose poop better be what everyone says it is !!

I also got some MF`s from them, any comments ?

Post Thanks / Like
    i ordered feb. 28, i hope i get mine, you guys are making me nervous, i guess i`ll find out next week, but if i don`t hear anything by thursday, i`m calling to see what the deal is.

Post Thanks / Like
    People, I`ve ordered AIO + Clay + SG on 23th... January, and didn`t receive the order yet. Not from them, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I sent an e-mail query to ClearKote on 2/17.

No reply.:down
    370HSSV

Post Thanks / Like
    I spoke with a lady at Clearkote at 9:20 AM EST. She said that my orders (confirmed 2/17 and 2/27) were shipped on the same day - February 25 (?!!). Because they were "boxed separately" I`m being charged $8.00 shipping for each box. The lady said that if they were in the same box the total shipping would have been $8.00 instead of $16.00! I`d like to have their shipping franchise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by rayjicka

I spoke with a lady at Clearkote at 9:20 AM EST. She said that my orders (confirmed 2/17 and 2/27) were shipped on the same day - February 25 (?!!). Because they were "boxed separately" I`m being charged $8.00 shipping for each box. The lady said that if they were in the same box the total shipping would have been $8.00 instead of $16.00! I`d like to have their shipping franchise.

Sounds like the ice storm slowed the shipping-why the orders were shipped seperately though...maybe they had them boxed and ready to go without realizing they went to the same address. You get a lot of orders and I guess that can happen? In any event, they do package their shipments very well-bubble wrap and foam peanuts galore!

I do save their boxes and packing material for reuse!
    www.scottwax.com

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds as though they need to improve in these areas. Interesting thread.
    2001 Volvo S80 Black
    2002 Volvo C70 Silver

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information