Post Thanks / Like

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:small;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">I just bought the Pro Detailing Kit from TheRagCompany and I want to make sure my towels are taken care of as best as possible. I know to wash them before first use, and obviously after use, but are there any household detergents I can use for them? If not, what are my best choices with the best bang for my buck?

`

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:small;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">I was looking at Tide Free & Gentle but wasn`t sure if that was a good choice.

Post Thanks / Like

Get HD Towel Kleen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru17

Get HD Towel Kleen.
    this, or the tide free works OK too

Post Thanks / Like

Some people do just fine washing their MFs in regular laundry detergent or Charlies.` I myself, OTOH, do *much* better with dedicated MF detergents.` Just have to see what works for *you* in your situation (I always suspect that the washer and water quality have a lot to do with it).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru17

Get HD Towel Kleen.

Is it HD Towel Kleen or 3D Towel Kleen? Also, is the HE safe?

Post Thanks / Like

Here you go```` http://www.3dproducts.com/detailing-...wel-detergent/

`

The Tide Free & Clear is fine also, but you`ll get much better results with Towel Kleen and it ends up being less expensive than the Tide in the long run.`` It`s safe in all washers as it`s very low suds and rinses clean.
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaug

Here you go```` http://www.3dproducts.com/detailing-...wel-detergent/

`

The Tide Free & Clear is fine also, but you`ll get much better results with Towel Kleen and it ends up being less expensive than the Tide in the long run.`` It`s safe in all washers as it`s very low suds and rinses clean.

Great! Thanks for the link. Is this available to purchase in stores locally or is my best bet to just order online? Also, how much gets used per load?

Post Thanks / Like

Don`t know of anywhere you can buy it`off the shelf unless you live in CA where there are a number of 3D/HD stores.` In addition to 3D you can order it here`` http://www.autoality.com/store/pc/3D...z-320p6789.htm` and if you order over $75 shipping is free--or you can pick it up at the store if you live`near Pittsburgh.` I use 1 to 1.5 oz depending on the size of the load.
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Thread Information