Post Thanks / Like
    Hey

I am in dire need of a highline car detailer. I would need to see a sample detail like the ones on Click and Brag. By highline I mean someone who can properly detail cars such as a Black Aston Martin DB9, Black Mercedes SL55 AMG, Red Ferrari F430, Black and Silver Bentley Continental Flying Spur, etc.

I would need full detailing services, including interior cleanup with leather cleaner of a grade like Leatherique/Zaino Z9/10, a complete buff to get all swirls/surface scratches out and using products from brands such as Zaino/Menzerna, I would not need engine bay cleaning, but everything else I would need.

If anyone is located in the FORT LAUDERDALE area and would be interested in doing around 5 cars a month to start, and up to 15 a month if everything goes well, clearly at a discount rate (I am NOT paying $2k for detailing services a month ), let me know via PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    dealer?...

Post Thanks / Like
    who`s car`s would these be?

are you an auction dealer etc?

will it be the same car`s every month?

can the tool`s an product`s be left there?

do you have a bay to do the detail`s in?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by juan125
    Hey

I am in dire need of a highline car detailer. I would need to see a sample detail like the ones on Click and Brag. By highline I mean someone who can properly detail cars such as a Black Aston Martin DB9, Black Mercedes SL55 AMG, Red Ferrari F430, Black and Silver Bentley Continental Flying Spur, etc.

I would need full detailing services, including interior cleanup with leather cleaner of a grade like Leatherique/Zaino Z9/10, a complete buff to get all swirls/surface scratches out and using products from brands such as Zaino/Menzerna, I would not need engine bay cleaning, but everything else I would need.

If anyone is located in the FORT LAUDERDALE area and would be interested in doing around 5 cars a month to start, and up to 15 a month if everything goes well, clearly at a discount rate (I am NOT paying $2k for detailing services a month ), let me know via PM.

No problem Juan - I can easily accommodate your needs & will PM you my contact information. I regularly maintain several clients’ exotics in the Los Olas area.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    David Fermani will get you taken care of. You can see plenty of his work here on the site. Top notch.

Thread Information