Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve recently noticed this thing springing up on shelves in my local wal mart, autozone, etc. It is even on AG.

(Picture borrowed from the current sponsor, AG. If this violates anybody`s IP rights, please mods immediately remove...)

Has anybody used this or heard much about it? Anybody use it to apply polish for extremely light swirl removal?

Post Thanks / Like
    cliff notes : stay away

real answer : try a search

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimZ28
    cliff notes : stay away

real answer : try a search

LOL that was simple but funny

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Patek14
    I`ve recently noticed this thing springing up on shelves in my local wal mart, autozone, etc. It is even on AG.

(Picture borrowed from the current sponsor, AG. If this violates anybody`s IP rights, please mods immediately remove...)

Has anybody used this or heard much about it? Anybody use it to apply polish for extremely light swirl removal?

Hopefully I can provide some constructive advice as I have actually used this product and I like it a lot.

If you normally apply paint care products by hand, but you tire easily, want to do the job with less effort, or just want to work faster -- and you have a decent cordless drill with a spare battery -- this thing not only saves your muscles, but also saves your time and works more thoroughly.

You don`t work at very high speeds -- you work in low-speed/high-torque mode -- which puts you at about 350 rpm. Don`t work it much faster than that.

That said, it can do some defect removal, including mild hard water deposits and light scratch removal, but don`t expect it to replace a Porter-Cable with a cutting pad. But it does get into places where a Porter-Cable won`t, so any hand work is virtually eliminated.

At $25-30, it`s a bargain applicator and much more useful than a cheap random-orbital.

If you want to see some demonstration videos, you can check YouTube or over at the Mothers tech support site at Wax Forum.

There`s a money back guarantee.

Thread Information