Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought some ONR last week and it arrived on Thursday. This moring I decided to wash our midnight blue pearl MDX. With the temps around 20 degrees this morning, I bought the two buckets in the garage, did a quick pre-wash with a rubbermaid spray bottle and then I washed with two mits. Holy crap!!!! :shocked 40 mins and I was done. I couldnt believe how great the car looked. What amazed me even more was the lack of dirt on the MF drying towls - almost none!!!!

Thanks to everyone here - w/o you, I (and i`m sure many others) wouldnt have found the product. I didnt snap pics - forgot.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been meaning to pick some of this up, the before and after pictures I`ve seen of it in use looked really good. You`re using the Optimum stuff right?
    metload1

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep... Optimum No Rinse Wash.

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered some ONR on New Years Day. It`s supposed to come in on Monday. I hope it is as good as everyone says it is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hXc drummer23
    I ordered some ONR on New Years Day. It`s supposed to come in on Monday. I hope it is as good as everyone says it is.

Well then, you do not have to "hope" any longer because it is that good (as long as you use the proper technique).

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm i might have to get myself some of this. where did you guys order?

Post Thanks / Like
    i ordered some, i use QEW now and it seems very good and glossy. i always finish with QD. I have heard that ONR is basically a wash and a QD together. We will see about that. I always QD anyways.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not used QEW but I regularly use ONR and it leaves a nice finish. there have been problems with a few people having a little streaking I believe from too much product use.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is where I ordered mine from.

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: clay lubricant, optimum waterless wash, no rinse car wash, optimum detailing products

I also did my TL last evening and it came out really well. I`ll post an after pic later. Being a knucklehead, I forgot to take before shots.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the finished product. This is just ONR, some crappy wheel cleaner I have and Armol All Tire Gel. We live in CT and had a few weeks of bad weather - snow, rain, ice, sleet so there was a lot of sand and salt on the car before I started.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jswift2000
    Here is the finished product. This is just ONR, some crappy wheel cleaner I have and Armol All Tire Gel. We live in CT and had a few weeks of bad weather - snow, rain, ice, sleet so there was a lot of sand and salt on the car before I started.

mmm acura TL

Post Thanks / Like
    onr is just plain awesome

Post Thanks / Like
    I too like ONR...

That said I`ve used DP 4-1 as a rinseless wash as well. Both seem to work equally good to me although 4-1 cost a little less...4-1 does smell much better (almost orangy vs the wierd soapy scent of ONR).

Any thoughts from the masses on why they consider one better than the other?

Post Thanks / Like
    I ONR`d yesterday, amazing stuff.

Made my GF comment on how well it worked, and she told her dad, "the stuff that I used was amazing."

LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I get ONR at Danase. I think the streaking comes form washing too large an area before drying, you want to dry it off before it dries on its own.

My only problem is I go back out on the rain/snow/mud and the car gets all dirty again!
    Lenny

"Still plays with cars."
    `10 Mercedes GL550/`04 BMW 545/`98 Mercedes ML320/`99 BMW 323/`87 VW GTI (race)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information