Post Thanks / Like
    I see these terms used a lot on here, but do they have different meanings? When I see these three works, I think they all mean pretty much the same thing. Like depth, if you`re looking into the panel of the car, and you can see very far away, so it`s a really deep reflection your car paint is giving you. And then the shine, well, let`s say the sun is shining really brightly at your car, at a certain angle the reflection of that shine will be bright and white even though the pain may be a dark color.

Yet, I think people mean that there are different meanings to each of these words and the effects that it gives the car, since I`ve seen some posts that say sealants will give off a better [x] but less of [y] and carnauba waxes will give better [y] but not as good [x]. Does anyone have pictures that distinctly show the differences if there are really differences to these terms?

Also one quick question, if you use a sealant, you can`t use a wax, or vice versa, right? Since you can only pick one to use as a LSP? So which of the products can you use to do multiple layers to enhance the look of the paint? Is that the product before the LSP, such as a glaze or whatnot, or can you layer a sealant or wax multiple times to get a better look?

Post Thanks / Like
    To each person they can have different meanings

you can use a sealant and multiple coats if you wish and then add as many coats of wax as you want, however it`s not always possible and is not smart to put wax on first and top with sealant.
    Car care/detailing sadly isn`t high on the agenda for 98% of australians.

Thread Information