Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Some people collect stamps... I collect carnauba waxes!!!

My carnuaba collection to date:

Swissvax Mystery

Swissvax Best of Show

Swissvax Saphir

Swissvax Onyx

Victoria Concours

Victoria Collectors

Victoria Cruising

Zymol Concours

Zymol Glasur

Zymol Creame

Pinnacle Souveran

Pinnacle Signature

Pinnacle SignatureII

Pinnacle Liquid Souveran

Collinite #476S

Collinite #915

Meguiars #16

Meguiars #26

Clearkote Carnuaba Moose Wax

Chemical Guys 50/50

Chemical Guys DW Wet Wet Wet Wax

Poorboys Nattys

Simoniz Original

P21S Carnauba Wax

... 24 in total, not including the spray waxes!
    "A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; .... "

Post Thanks / Like
    No Natty`s Blue? Weak!!!:laugh:

Nice collection.:up
    What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it`s all about???

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4...1967 Ford Mustang Coupe...2001 Audi A4 1.8T

Post Thanks / Like
    Which one you like though?

:laugh:

Post Thanks / Like
    For looks alone, I like the Mystery best just for the way iot bring outa real depth of gloss on the paint...

For a wax that truely punches well above its weight price wise, and never fails to impress for ease of use and the excellent deep glossy finish it delivers, its got to be Victoria Concours. I love that wax.
    "A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; .... "

Post Thanks / Like
    O no I need another wax now :-)
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Hang in there Dave, once you have been into it for a while you will build up those supplies and be able to compeat with most detailers here on Autopia!

Just because you have so few products, doesn`t mean that someday you "might not" get the hang of it!! However I decided not to try your secret concoction for removing "alien" scratches, somehow bacon grease sprinkled with pure sand didn`t sound exactly right, LOL

However, the other advice that you have given me on several occasions has been "Awesome", and I would like tell you hear and now that I really appreciate the time you spent with me, a stupid newbie!! Sir, you are a master of your trade, regardless of your years, take care, and the best of luck! Changeling

Post Thanks / Like
    @Dave KG:

You are one of the very few Autopians that has Glasur. I assume you have used it. I am very interested in Glasur`s performance vis-a-vis all the other Zymol Estate waxes (Concours, Vintage, Atlantique etc...). Royale and Glasur are the only 2 Zymols I have yet to try. Can you comment on Glasur`s ease of use, beading, slickness, shine, clarity, color rendition, richness, warmth, depth or any other characteristic?

Post Thanks / Like
    nice collection,,how many ounces are in the VW concourse you own..I ask because i see the ounces varie..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsc
    @Dave KG:

You are one of the very few Autopians that has Glasur. I assume you have used it. I am very interested in Glasur`s performance vis-a-vis all the other Zymol Estate waxes (Concours, Vintage, Atlantique etc...). Royale and Glasur are the only 2 Zymols I have yet to try. Can you comment on Glasur`s ease of use, beading, slickness, shine, clarity, color rendition, richness, warmth, depth or any other characteristic?

The Glasur is the most recent additions, just got it today in fact so haven`t yet used that one (have used all the others though! lol)... I will be putting Glasur on my own car this weekend, as I have seen great results from it on silver and thats my car colour. I know its designed for Porsche and I have a Vauxhall, but I;m quite sure it will work effective on GM paint as well as porsche paint. :xyxthumbs

I`l be sure to post up the results from the Glasur.

Post Thanks / Like
    Changeling, thank you very much for kind words. :thx It was a pleasure helping out, and we all really did start somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    nice collection,,how many ounces are in the VW concourse you own..I ask because i see the ounces varie..

Collectors and Concours are 6oz, Crusing is 3oz I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave KG
    Changeling, thank you very much for kind words. :thx It was a pleasure helping out, and we all really did start somewhere.

Collectors and Concours are 6oz, Crusing is 3oz I think.
    I ask because i seen 2 links dunno why but one was dealers cost the other retailers cost .i was confused for a sec :doh .Thanks for the reply :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave KG
    The Glasur is the most recent additions, just got it today in fact so haven`t yet used that one (have used all the others though! lol)... I will be putting Glasur on my own car this weekend, as I have seen great results from it on silver and thats my car colour. I know its designed for Porsche and I have a Vauxhall, but I;m quite sure it will work effective on GM paint as well as porsche paint. :xyxthumbs

I`l be sure to post up the results from the Glasur.

Please do!

BTW: Its nice to see my "Old Friend" Simoniz in your collection: The "Original" Hard As Concrete wax!!!:shocked

Post Thanks / Like
    How do you like Collinites Marque compared to the others? Near the bottom or closer to being one of your goto`s?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickery
    How do you like Collinites Marque compared to the others? Near the bottom or closer to being one of your goto`s?

For winter durability, it is my goto. I really like the waxes, they leave a nice finish and top off a well prepared car nicely and the durability of them is excellent. I rate them highly. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Look forward to your Glasur comments. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information