Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a few of these for free from Autogeek. Ive been a Pakshak man. Ive tried excel and a few others. But i havent found anything like Pakshak`s Ultra Plush. These Cobra Super-Plush Deluxe Microfiber Towel are just as plush if not more and there bigger 16 x 24. They also use mf for the ends. One thing i can say is they are thicker then Pakshak. I dont think its from the plush side but I feel the other side on the Cobra is plusher then the Pakshak. Anyway i would definently get some im ordering myself a 6 pak tonight. Chris

Ill post some picture tongiht when i get home of the two. !!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow i gotta try one of these, there`s nothing but positive reviews of `em

Post Thanks / Like
    I got mine yesterday, haven`t used it yet, but it is very plush. Dont think I would buy more though, because mine is already falling apart. Thats probably because its made in China. And the removable tag needs a little less glue because when I took it off it left the glue on the towel (just hope it comes out in the wash).

Overall its a nice and plush towel that lacks quality.
    1970 Camaro RS
    2013 Optima SX
    2005 Escalade Platinum
    2000 Integra GSR

Post Thanks / Like
    I got one also and really like it. Nice and thick. Ideal for QD and Z-8.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just bought the Cobra MicroFiber Towel Super 5 Pack and a Supreme Guzzler from Autogeek and I am looking very forward to trying them all out. BTW, if you get the 20" x 40" Guzzler (listed for $19.99) and a tub of Natty`s Blue (on sale for $12.99) you get $7.00 off the price of the Guzzler.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Otravez
    I just bought the Cobra MicroFiber Towel Super 5 Pack and a Supreme Guzzler from Autogeek and I am looking very forward to trying them all out. BTW, if you get the 20" x 40" Guzzler (listed for $19.99) and a tub of Natty`s Blue (on sale for $12.99) you get $7.00 off the price of the Guzzler.

The $7 off works when bought with just about anything. I just recieved a Guzzler Triple Kit today and can`t wait until I can try them out!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontman43
    I got mine yesterday, haven`t used it yet, but it is very plush. Dont think I would buy more though, because mine is already falling apart. Thats probably because its made in China. And the removable tag needs a little less glue because when I took it off it left the glue on the towel (just hope it comes out in the wash).

Overall its a nice and plush towel that lacks quality.

I just got mine also and I must disagree with you about the quality. They are the softest and thickest MF towels I have ever purchased and there was no adhesive residue on the towel after I removed the label. I washed them and they are still soft and plush and show no signs of falling apart. I don`t see any quality issues with mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rad21
    I just got mine also and I must disagree with you about the quality. They are the softest and thickest MF towels I have ever purchased and there was no adhesive residue on the towel after I removed the label. I washed them and they are still soft and plush and show no signs of falling apart. I don`t see any quality issues with mine.
    Guess its just my luck.
    1970 Camaro RS
    2013 Optima SX
    2005 Escalade Platinum
    2000 Integra GSR

Post Thanks / Like
    anyone else notice that these haven`t been listed on ag, pinnacle or wolfgang`s website in over a month or two. i`m wondering if they are discontinued (maybe replaced by the cobra miracle towel?).... :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imacarnut
    anyone else notice that these haven`t been listed on ag, pinnacle or wolfgang`s website in over a month or two. i`m wondering if they are discontinued (maybe replaced by the cobra miracle towel?).... :nixweiss

I noticed too. I`m not sure why either. The miracle towel has been around for A LOT longer than the Super Plush, so I don`t think that`s the case.

The blue Viking Drying Towel is very similar to the super plush, and I think the Viking QD towel is even better...*EDIT* just saw you already have them both...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman8r44
    The blue Viking Drying Towel is very similar to the super plush, and I think the Viking QD towel is even better...*EDIT* just saw you already have them both...

agreed! sherman... go pick up the new green quick detailing towel if you get a chance, it gets a :up and a :heelclick

Post Thanks / Like
    agreed! sherman... go pick up the new green quick detailing towel if you get a chance, it gets a :up and a :heelclick
    Any links to these prod`s?
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a. Patrick
    Any links to these prod`s?

here`s a pic. sorry for the quality, i have a crappy 1mp digi cam

Post Thanks / Like
    here`s the link---> http://www.vikingcarcare.com/2006cat...6_brochure.pdf

scroll a little more than half way down and it will be to the right under "detail".

p.s. my four favorite top notch items by viking are the gold 6 sq. foot extra large microfiber drying towel, the quick detailing microfiber towel, electro static microfiber drying towel (the softest i have ever felt!) and the old blue (i believe it`s out of production now, but still available wherever it can be found) microfiber drying towel (marketed as a drying towel, but really wasn`t intended for that, imo). these products quality are just as good as any out there... :up

Post Thanks / Like

psst...http://www.detailersclub.com/forums/...ead.php?t=2351

Here`s my pic:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information