Post Thanks / Like
    I am wondering at the difference between Natty`s Carnuba and Natty`s Blue - what is the difference? All I seem to find is the original Natty`s.

Also, does the PB Natural Look interior dressing have a scent to it? Can I use it successfully over a previous appication of a high gloss dressing like NXT Protectant?

Finally, do all of the Poorboys SSR smell alike? The reason I ask is that I had the SSR2 and it has no smell at all. I recently got some SSR 2.5 and it smells like bubble gum...big time. My SSR 2 seems to do very little in regard to removing swrils, and I wondered if I had a "dud" bottle of SSR 2...any input from the panel here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.

~Darren
    1989 Trans-Am GTA [Red, Showroom Mint]

1992 Mustang 5.0 Coupe- [Black, Mint and DONE]

2000 Vortech`d Mustang GT-[Show `n` Go Car]

2014 Explorer Sport- [Black Metallic, Twin Turbo]

Post Thanks / Like
    "Poorboy’s Natty’s Paste Wax BLUE is a slightly different formulation of the regular Natty`s Paste Wax, made for dark coloured cars to give an extra boost in depth and shine."

My SSR2 smells great, like bubble gum.

Post Thanks / Like
    The natural look smells great -kind off tropical.

It will leave a matt, factory look rather than high gloss though from my experience, multiple coats and not buffing may leave more off a gloss if thats you choosen look. I use it as it maintains the factory look with one coat and a buff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup PB NL does leave that matt look(out of factory look). I hate those AA greasy look.

Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each SSR smells different. SSR1 is fruity, 2.5 is like grape gum, 3 is... well... not extremely intoxicating. I don`t think any scent was added to 3. My bottle of 2 doesn`t have any noticable scent added either, although I read that 2 is supposed to have one. Can`t remember what it is though. RobDon said his smells like gum. My bottle is fairly old, though. (oval as opposed to round.)

As to the swirl marks, I`ve been able to remove spider webbing pretty well with 2 and a polishing pad. If the marring is more severe (never waxed in the car`s life) I end up "bumping it up a notch" to 2.5. Sometimes even higher.

NL is Cherry scented. It has some mild cleaners in it, although I have used it on some not-so-mild grime and, given some dwell time and some rubbing, NL cleaned everything nicely. I`m not sure how "sturdy" NXT`s shine is, but you may be able to clean it off with NL and end up with a more matte look. A wipe with a damp rag will also lessen any gloss NL leaves.

And, as mentioned earlier, Blue Natty`s is made to hide imperfections better than original, and give more depth to dark colors.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Thread Information