Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone use this? If so how long does the acrylic last? Would the durability increase under Danase wet glaze and Z-2 or would that be product overkill. Reading the info here on the polish it seems as it would work well on my mustang which does not get driven or washed that often but enough that I worry about yearly polishing to remove swirls or spiderwebs from getting it ready at a show that I have driven to. What do you guys think?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the polish and pad. I don`t prefer products with fillers, it worked ok for me. Shoot me a PM if you want to take it off my hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used both the polish and the pad on daily drivers with satisfactory results. Granted, it was on softer Toyota clear, but I continue to use both even though I`ve switched vehicles. It`s a nice option if you`re not looking to spend a lot of time checking and re-checking your work to see that you removed all of the paint imperfections.

As for its acrylic protection, I`d definitely add an LSP. I typically went to KAIO then 4* UPP. I was always happy with the results and it was my go to combo for a a few years. You shouldn`t have any issues adding DWG over the Swirlbuster polish if you wanted a little more pop before a show, but in the long run, you`ll want to add an LSP for extended durability.

Thread Information