Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    has anyone used this clay before??? Thinking about getting some because its 200 gram bars for about 1/2 the price, but if someone has used it and its junk, then I dont want to waste my money!!

eBay Motors: Auto Detailing - (3) 200 Gram Medium Grade Clay Bars (item 230058848879 end time Dec-05-06 19:53:14 PST)

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking at the same thing too. Dont` know if its anygood. Would like to know also anyone?

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to their website, and checked it out. The clay the sell is the same as Clay Magic Medium grade. Garage Flooring : Cabinets : Tools : Detailing Supplies :: PacificProdux.com ::

Goose-

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06-Goose
    I went to their website, and checked it out. The clay the sell is the same as Clay Magic Medium grade. Garage Flooring : Cabinets : Tools : Detailing Supplies :: PacificProdux.com ::

Goose-

Yeah...except that`s a picture of some boxes of ClayMagic Blue, with a bar of their "Evercoat" propped up in front of them :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    Yeah...except that`s a picture of some boxes of ClayMagic Blue, with a bar of their "Evercoat" propped up in front of them :nixweiss
    I noticed that...... plus their description says it is "Medium grade (Red)".

Since the eBay listing says "manufactured by Auto Wax Company makers of Clay Magic", I guess this clay must be close to the Clay Magic Red, which might be more aggressive than some are looking for.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Clay Magic is one of only two known companies that have the patents to actually manufacture clay. As such most is likely very similar.

Post Thanks / Like
    I picked up 5 of the 200gram bars ($40 shipped) this week. I have a lot of clay already but couldn`t resist the price. I`m hoping to try it out at work tomorrow. Shipping turn around was very fast (shipped same day I paid). Clay is Grey about the same or same color as Sonus Block.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaRO
    I picked up 5 of the 200gram bars ($40 shipped) this week. I have a lot of clay already but couldn`t resist the price. I`m hoping to try it out at work tomorrow. Shipping turn around was very fast (shipped same day I paid). Clay is Grey about the same or same color as Sonus Block.

do be sure to update us if you can

This looks like an ok deal, but if it is medium aggressiveness, I probably won`t be buying it. I only have need of ultra-fine and don`t want to deal with the marring more aggressive bars can bring.

Post Thanks / Like
    i got some of the ebay clay, but have yet to use it...maybe kpagel has used his....we split the deal...but when i end up using it, I will let you know

Post Thanks / Like
    i just got a pack of 5. I hope it works well if not I`ll be willing to sell some off here.
    -Sam

Serving Northern California (East Bay) from

San Francisco, Berkeley, to San Jose.

Post Thanks / Like
    IF it does work well, let us know. i will buy that lot of 50 they have for sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats up with this clay? Did anyone get a chance to use it?

Since there were no responses, should I assume the clay was garbage?

Post Thanks / Like
    ...or assume it is great and they are keeping it a secret so you don`t buy them all
    I have been to a car wash before.......once!

Post Thanks / Like
    Time and overcast skies limited my testing. Initial thoughts are it is certainly not as gentle as green Sonus clay but not as harsh as some medium purple shiner monkey bars that I`ve used. This is kind of what I expected and wanted. Today had rain so hoping that tomorrow will give me some sunshine at work and a little more time to play with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    havent had to use it yet....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information