Post Thanks / Like
    Hi folks,

I`m looking for a sealant and/or LSP to compliment my current products and car color. I`m not too well versed on which products compliment others yet so I`ve decided to query the fine folks here at autopia.

I currently have:

Optimum Compund

Optimum Polish

Klasse AIO

NXT Tech Wax in the tin

Duragloss AW

Up until this point I`ve only been using the NXT topped with AW as my paint has been relatively clean. Looking at it tonight I saw that there`s some waterspotting which probably happened before I put the last layer of NXT. I`m going to see what AIO does to it using a PC and white LC pad and then move to the Optimum Polish if it didn`t do the trick.

How`s this sound?

AIO > Menzerna HGAS(or Acrilyc Jett Trigger) > Natty`s Blue > AW

Between full details, Natty`s Blue and AW as boosters when needed. Am I going overboard? You`ll see in the below picture that NXT+AW looks pretty damn good

Post Thanks / Like
    You may have to go to the OC for the water spots if they are etched in. It took me a couple passes with Hyper Compound to get the ones on my trunk.

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife`s Impreza is that color and let me tell you, Four star Ultimate paint Protection is an excellent sealer for that color. It really makes the color pop.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would go with Chemical Guys EZ- acrylic galze topped with Meguiars # 21 Sealant you will not be dissapointed deep, wet, shiny. You will not get that glosw that you get with Zaino but it is a really nice combo especially when using Meg`s # 62 car wash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danase
    My wife`s Impreza is that color and let me tell you, Four star Ultimate paint Protection is an excellent sealer for that color. It really makes the color pop.
    I would echo this statement as well. Another sealant that I`ve recently tried is DP`s Sealant. It was very easy to use and turned out nice. It won`t break the bank either.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d suggest going Duragloss all the way - try #105, you won`t be disappointed.
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by themightytimmah
    I`d suggest going Duragloss all the way - try #105, you won`t be disappointed.

Used Duragloss last week on my mom`s Outlander, silky smooth, great look and I expect the durability/protection to be pretty High...

Post Thanks / Like
    I did a 1998 silver Accord a few weeks ago for a friend...I polished it out with Hi Temp 300 med leveler and finished with 3M machine glaze(great product)...then did Danase speed glaze..and Duragloss 105 ..have to say..it came out looking like a new nickel...glossy and deep...and wet

the 105 and the Danase Speed Glaze really brought the flake out..but gave gloss and depth thats hard to do on silver..plus extreme wetness

the Danase Speed Glaze and 105 is my go to combo now...

AL
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Thread Information