Post Thanks / Like

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo is a fusion of Wet Diamond tri-polymer technology, Tuff Suds II technology, and super slick hi-foaming surfactants that clean the paint and remove dirt and soiling while increasing shine and reinforcing protection. The same Wet Diamond polymers found in BLACKFIRE`s sealants are used to lubricate the paint`s surface and the dirt, allowing it to be safely removed with little fear of scratching. These same polymers bond to the existing protection to increase shine and extend its life.

Instructions

Clean the wheels and tires first to prevent water spotting. Wash your vehicle in the shade when the surface is cool to the touch for maximum effect. Start by filling two BLACKFIRE 5 Gallon Wash Buckets with 4 gallons of water each.

Mix in 1.5 ounces of BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo to the first bucket. Use a measuring cup, Pro Dispensor, or the bottle cap to measure the shampoo accurately. 1 capful is ¼ of an ounce.

Mix the soap solution into the water by using a jet from the house until suds are visible.

Place a Grit-Guard dirt trapping insert into both buckets to help protect the vehicle

Rinse the entire vehicle with a steady jet of water, working from the top down, until the entire vehicle has been rinsed of lose debris.

Pre-treat any areas of tar or bug remains with a light mist of BLACKFIRE All N One All Purpose Cleaner.

Wash and rinse one section of the vehicle at a time. Make sure to use a high quality wash media such as Natural Lambs Wool Wash Mitt. Start with the areas that have the lightest amount of dirt accumulation such as the roof, hood, windows, and above the belt line. Pick up an ample amount of Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo from the wash bucket and squeeze out over the area to be washed. Allow the solution to flood over the paint.

Now wash in gentle straight motions with no pressure.

Rinse thoroughly with a steady jet of water.

Before loading more soap solution onto your wash mitt or sponge rinse it out in the second, rinse bucket. This prevents dirt that has been removed from the vehicle from contaminating the wash solution.

Load more soap solution into the wash mitt or sponge.

And continue washing and rinsing one section at a time in this fashion until the entire vehicle is clean. Temporarily rinse the entire vehicle between sections to prevent water spots from forming.

You may notice that the water does not bead as intensely prior to washing. BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo will not strip waxes or sealant but it does leave behind a drying agent to reduce surface tension and aid in drying while reducing water spots. The effect is temporary, normal or better water beading will reappear soon after drying.

Dry vehicle as normal.

Drying tips

Remove the nozzle from the hose and allow water to flood over the paint. Water is viscous and will pull itself off of the paint in a process called sheeting.

Use a high powered blower to remove standing water from any cracks, crevices, and body seams if available.

Finally towel dry with a soft waffle weave drying towel such as a Cobra Guzzler. For even more shine and to increase protection even more lightly mist the surface with BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instand Detailer or BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo

Questions or Comments Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

BF WDCS is awesome stuff!!

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So the polymers bond to the existing protection to increase shine & extend the life of Blackfire Wet Diamond on the surface? Is it a new polymer or boosted one from the original formula Todd?

P.S I need to get this new version soon!
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

This looks like another reason to go with the full BF line for Synergetic Excelance!!! Tri-Polymer blend FTW!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5 View Post
    So the polymers bond to the existing protection to increase shine & extend the life of Blackfire Wet Diamond on the surface? Is it a new polymer or boosted one from the original formula Todd?

P.S I need to get this new version soon!
    IIRC, the original Gloss Enhancing Shampoo featured one (maybe two) of the Wet Diamond Polymer, again, IIRC, it was the amino functional polymer from Germany.

Conditioning Shampoo is a ground up, brand new formula that utilizes the entire Wet Diamond Polymer range. Think of it like a mix between a rinseless wash (which is polymer heavy) and a traditional sudsing car wash (which tends to be surfactant heavy). The polymers adhere to solid surfaces which includes the paint and grime. The chances of marring with this shampoo are greatly reduced IMO. Because some of the polymers are going to bond to the surface (or LSP) you will get a boost in gloss and protection, although how much (and how long) depends on what you are washing.

Post Thanks / Like

so todd will i get the ultimate boost in shine if i spray with waterless wash as i`m drying then after drying do a spray and wipe down with polymer spray. is polymer spray gonna be the icing on the cake that i`m looking for.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glfahlc View Post
    so todd will i get the ultimate boost in shine if i spray with waterless wash as i`m drying then after drying do a spray and wipe down with polymer spray. is polymer spray gonna be the icing on the cake that i`m looking for.
    If the question is will you be able to notice a difference between using waterless wash first or just polymer spray by itself, I don`t think so. Polymer Spray is so rich in quick-bonding polymers (so is waterless wash, just not as much) that it is going to give the paint/LSP as much as it can handle.

If you are using Waterless Wash as a drying aid, one very light mist is all that is needed for a fairly large section.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Isnt it too hot to be wearing a shirt?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    how does this compare with the Pinnacle Shampoo?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by detailchick View Post
    Isnt it too hot to be wearing a shirt?
    The pictures are from the coldest day we have had in Florida this year (it was 45 will a windchill over 36). I was so cold, lol.

Thread Information