Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

WHIPLASH Creating Combinations

BLACKFIRE`s Wet Diamond polymers gives the products a synergistic compatibility to work together. Each paint protectant product is designed to work with the other products in the range to keep neck`s snapping and doctor`s offices full of whiplash victims. Here are some of my favorite combinations and the names I have given them (note: Wet Ice over Fire is the only official name).

Wet Ice Over Fire- The synergy of BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection, which provides a deep, rich shine and excellent durability topped with the Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba paste creates a uniquely three-dimensional shine that is BLACKFIRE`s signature look.

Provides the richest, most reflective, deepest shine in the BLACKFIRE range.

Apply BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection to the prepared paint and remove according to the directions. Apply Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste several hours later.

Wet Ice over Fast Fire-
    The fast application and immediate curing of BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal comes into play here. The Wet Diamond Tri-Polymers in both Crystal Seal and BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba wax create a deep, reflective, shimmering shine that looks great on all colors.

Provides the shimmering carnauba glow of BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste with the additional protection and shine of the Wet Diamond Polymer rich Crystal Seal.

Apply BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal to prepared paint according to the directions and follow almost immediately with BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste.

Ice over Blazing Fire- BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal cleans, polishes, and seals the paint under a blanket of Wet Diamond polymers. The polymers in Total Polish & Seal and Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste creates BLACKFIRE`s signature shine in less time.

Apply BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal by hand or machine to clean, polish, prepare, and seal the paint with high gloss protection. Apply BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste shortly after application to enjoy a deep, rich, fast (blazing) shine.

Rapid Fire- Clean, polish, and protect your paint with a blanket of Wet Diamond polymers in high speed with BLACKFIRE Total Polish N Seal then blanket the paint with an extreme amount of Wet Diamond Polymers with Crystal Seal. In two fast steps you will create a neck-snapping shine.

Apply BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal by hand or machine to clean, polish, prepare, and seal the paint with high gloss protection. Apply BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal immediately after removing the residue to submerge the paint in a bath of Wet Diamond Polymers to create a reflective, award winning shine.

Submerged Diamond- Take BLACKFIRE Wet Diamonds All Paint Protection to a deeper level. BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal deep cleans, polishes, and seals the paint. Fully charge this Wet Diamond Protection with the deep glow of Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection.

Apply BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal by hand or machine to clean, polish, prepare, and seal the paint with high gloss protection and follow with BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection according to the directions. Clean and polished paint looks its best, and covered under two layers of BLACKFIRE`s famous Wet Diamond Polymers the look is sure to create whiplash!

Light Speed- Clean, polish, and protect the paint under a Wet Ice over Fire-like shine of Wet Diamond Polymers and Ivory Carnauba Paste. The quick action of these products create WHIPLASH at light speed.

Apply BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal by hand or machine to clean, polish, prepare, and seal the paint with high gloss protection in one easy step. Buff off trace residue with BLACKFIRE Polymer Spray to lay a blank of high-gloss Wet Diamond Polymers on the paint and reinforce existing protection. Impart a deep, rich carnauba shine on the paint with Ivory Carnauba using BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Carnauba Detailer. The look is uniquely BLACKFIRE and the heads will snap in your direction creating whiplash.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WHIPLASH Creating Combinations

Great advice. Thanks Todd.

Sticky!!

Retired Geezer
    Post Thanks / Like

clever.........I like this

I totally vouch for "Rapid Fire"- did it yesterday...adding the poly spray I call it "Rapid Flashfire"
    Glen
    21 X2 M35i
    18 300 Xmax

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna give the Submerged Diamond a run this weekend.
    I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!

Post Thanks / Like

i was gonna do the wet ice over fire with a polymer spray topper... should bling pretty good huh todd...

Post Thanks / Like

Which combo would you recommend on white?

Shane

2016 Honda Civic EX-T in Lunar Silver

Retired Geezer
    Post Thanks / Like

assuming your white is in good shape...

submerged diamond with followup poly spray for great durable protection....

clay car first....
    Glen
    21 X2 M35i
    18 300 Xmax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post

Todd, can I get this as a poster for my wall??? How cool would that be.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glen e View Post
    clever.........I like this

I totally vouch for "Rapid Fire"- did it yesterday...adding the poly spray I call it "Rapid Flashfire"
    Love the name Glen. Rapid FLASHFire it is.

These aren`t official names or anything like that, just names I have been calling my favorite combinations. I will add yours to the chart and would love to hear others as well!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Todd,

Will there be a combination for BFWDAPP and Crystal Seal?

Retired Geezer
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you should have one called :

"A Sh**load of Polymers"

and put all your products on one line....for people like me with the addiction...

Glen
    21 X2 M35i
    18 300 Xmax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    Hi Todd,

Will there be a combination for BFWDAPP and Crystal Seal?
    You can certaintly top BFWD with Crystal Seal, or maintain Wet Diamond with Crystal Seal. Perfect compatibility. Come up with a name and lets do it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glen e View Post
    I think you should have one called :

"A Sh**load of Polymers"

and put all your products on one line....for people like me with the addiction...

Maybe we should consider revising the name! How about Overload or just Glen?!

As a side note, are you coming to DetailFest? I hope so as it will be a pleasure to meet you!

Retired Geezer
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you should give serious thought to the people that may use these combos - which ones are the most durable and would be good for real OCD types that have a lot of time, some for the absolute fastest, which combo for mean winter weather, etc...

really offer up some reasons why these combo`s work better for the customer types rather than saying they all work good with just catchy names...

for example the rapid fire works for me as I don`t mind reapplying every month or two so I don`t need durability. I love it as it does not dust and my trim stays clean without being taped off and it`s easy to do for an old man like me with a bad back.

There are many reasons to choose whey these combos work - more than it`s gives good gloss...

Todd - I`ll be there the 24th - I`ll drive the new Z4 and we can talk about which combo will work best on a new car...
    Glen
    21 X2 M35i
    18 300 Xmax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information