Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

New Blackfire Announcement, Product Launch Info PICS ADDED page 3 and PAGE 4

All of the new and tweaked formulations have been approved with Max`s signature and we are gearing up to launch all 32 SKU`s this January!!!

While I was at Palm Beach Motoring Group this week I sneaked into Max`s office and snapped some photos of the new labels and packaging. Everything is going ahead full steam and the final preparations are being made for the launch.

As mentioned we are not just launching new products, but giving the entire line a make-over. Some of those who attended SEMA saw the pre-production versions that we displayed, the final versions are much nicer and represent a great up-date to the last design.

The new bottle design features a polished black (mirror black) finish with a sleek and ergonomic design. The volume of the sprayers has been increased from 16 ounces to 20 ounces.

The squeeze bottles are have also been revamped with the same mirror black finish (super high gloss) bottles and easy to use flip-top lids.

I will continue to post updates about the launch dates, some new product hints, and may try to sneak in some more photos (of the labels, chemicals, or new products) as we go along.

I had always dreamed of expanding and tuning the BLACKFIRE line, for me personally this is over 3 years in the making! I know many of you share in my excitement! It is amazing how much work has gone into the line, from label design, to bottle design, to the new formulas, to tweaking existing formulas, to new packaging, and down the road. Thanks for your patience and hang tight, it`s almost time!

Post Thanks / Like

re: New Blackfire Announcement, Product Launch Info PICS ADDED page 3 and PAGE 4

Great stuff Todd. I can`t wait to see the whole new Blackfire line up. I am sure that you and Max have all kinds of good stuff up your sleeves.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

re: New Blackfire Announcement, Product Launch Info PICS ADDED page 3 and PAGE 4

Nice to see the new bottles, is the Metal Sealant new or the same as before?
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

Come on Blackfire ice cream bars.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5 View Post
    +1

Post Thanks / Like

looking forward to the new line. Glad to see the label has a long over due face lift.

Post Thanks / Like

Lookin forward to trying Blackfire products

Post Thanks / Like

waiting for that new and improved shampoo also todd.... blackfire is my go to for the jet black bimmer. i`m waiting to see what you guys come up with.

Post Thanks / Like

Anxiously waiting!
    Shane

2016 Honda Civic EX-T in Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    Can`t to see all the new stuff

Post Thanks / Like

I`m really diggin the new look Todd... Good work

Post Thanks / Like

Can`t wait!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5 View Post
    The metal sealant, the regular Wet Diamond All Paint Protection, and Midnight Sun are untouched, minus the new labels. It takes a lot of time, energy, and effort to not only repackage a line, update formulas, create all new formulas, and test. Some of the favorites will stay the same, while a lot of formulas have been tweaked, improved, and upgraded.

The goal was to bring the rest of the line to Wet Diamond standard, and frankly, we exceeded that (while adding more ways to add the deep looking, ultra-slick Wet Diamond polymers to your paint).

Post Thanks / Like

I was able sneak a couple of more pictures before the PBMG crew arrives.

A lot of the new BLACKFIRE products will be available in sample sizes. They are currently being made, poured, labeled, and will soon be ready to ship. This will allow everybody to try selected BLACKFIRE products and should help everybody create whiplash!

Just one of the new products, I wonder what it is?! One thing is for certain, it will perform as good as the color, which is awesome IMO.

I will try to sneak some pictures of the warehouse later today. BLACKFIRE has moved into a huge section and the shelves are being stocked by the awesome crew at PBMG.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sample sizes were a great idea

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information