Post Thanks / Like

Mothers Wheel Brushes & Microfiber Towels Now Available!

What started as creating one product to polish mag and aluminum wheels, turned into an obsession that lead to becoming one of the world`s most recognizable names in car care. Mothers Polishes-Waxes-Cleaners originated in Southern California back in the 1970s. Fast forward to the present time and you will see that Mothers has over 70 auto appearance products. Not only does Mothers have over 70 auto appearance products, but they also have a complete line of marine care products and other accessories that make the hobby of car and boat care more enjoyable.

We`re very excited to welcome the Mothers line of wheel brushes, microfiber towels and other accessories to the Autopia store. Whether it`s a drying towel, upholstery brush, brake dust brush, fender well brush, or super soft microfiber applicator pads, Mothers has you covered and so does Autopia.

The Mothers Ultra Soft Microfiber Applicator Pads feature exactly what the name implies, super soft microfiber. They are easy to grip because they feature a manageable size and are perfect for application of waxes, sealants, polishes, and interior dressings. They are lint-free and clear coat safe.

Pamper your vehicle`s delicate finish with Mothers Ultra Soft Microfiber Applicator Pads.

One of the softest wash mitts available is genuine lambswool. This type of material is often hard to come by and relatively expensive. Mothers wasn`t satisfied with lesser quality wash mitts available so they developed their own wash mitt made out of genuine lambswool. The Mothers Genuine Lambswool Wash Mitt features a thick pile, tremendous absorption capacity, and it`s safe for all painted finishes. It`s the game changer that you`ve been waiting for if you`ve been searching for a quality lambswool wash mitt that lasts.

Give your vehicle`s paint the tender loving care it deserves with the Mothers Genuine Lambswool Wash Mitt

A quality wheel and tire brush is something that all discriminating car care enthusiasts and professional detailers are constantly looking to improve upon. A wheel and tire brush sees much more abuse than your typical wash mitt or drying towel so the quality has to be there in order to earn a spot on your shelf of detailing supplies.

Mothers has a complete line of wheel and tire brushes. The three most popular are the Contoured Tire Brush which is used to scrub tires, the Wheel Brush which features a shorter handle that is ideal for cleaning wheels, and then there`s the Fender Well Brush which features stiff, durable bristles and a long handle to clean fender wells and other hard to reach areas. All three brushes feature an ergonomic non-slip grip.

All three brushes are available in a kit so you save money and get what some consider the most versatile brushes available to properly clean your tires, wheels, and wheel wells.

Mothers Tire, Wheel & Well Brush Kit

These are just a couple of the new Mothers detailing tools and accessories that we`ve added to the Autopia Store. Keep a close eye on the Mothers page because we will continue to add more products over the course of the next couple weeks.

Mothers Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mothers Wheel Brushes & Microfiber Towels Now Available!

I`ll have to add those brushes to my next order. The brush I`m using now for wheel wells is a joke.

anyone have any experience with these wash mitts? I`ve tried the microfiber ones and they don`t hold enough suds for my liking, and the lambs wool one I`m using now ripped after two uses(I did notice a small hole when I began using it).

Post Thanks / Like

The Mothers brushes are nice.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

I have the fender well brush and love it. I would like to get the others as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been thinking of picking up the brushes because my current wheel well brush is too stiff. How is the Mothers brush?

Post Thanks / Like

The Mother`s brushes are really well designed. I really think a lot of Mother`s products in the last couple of years have really been good. I just got done playing with Reflections Wax and Top-Coat and was really impressed with the look and feel of the paint afterwards. I am officially a Mother`s fan.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    I have the fender well brush and love it. .
    Same here, great brush for cleaning the wells.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

i use mothers waxes and wheel polishers...
    Lexus Rx300

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve been using the three Mothers brushes for a year now and they have been great. They are still in great shape, but I don`t use them in a production environment. I really like how they are rubber coated.

Thread Information