PDA

View Full Version : an EX weekend

milky
04-10-2005, 05:04 AM
Well after the emblems got stolen and the car was lightly keyed :ticked :ranton I decided to treat my mom`s car to a pb weekend :) I felt bad for her and I couldn`t sleep last night so.. I went to work on her car till 2am.
The car was lightly swirled, but it has really really soft paint so a couple of passes of ssr1 removed most of them.

process was:
wash
ssr2.5 on some spots
ssr1 on everything
ex
tr on all trim (some had really deep scratches also :()

I did everything by hand because I didn`t want to wake my neighbors up. Now I have Popeye arms!! :D

here are the pics that I took the following day. Sorry, I only have my camera phone :(

I must say that out of all the lsps I`ve tried, EX is still the best for this car :)

Boss_429
04-10-2005, 07:50 AM
Your ride looks very nice. Even though it is tough to tell with the picks, I know that EX is a fine choice for that color! :bigups

rabbi
04-10-2005, 07:59 AM
I`m sorry about your mom`s car. That was nice of you to clean it up for her. EX looks good on that color. Good job!

Big Leegr
04-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Looks good!

It`s a shame that some people can`t leave other people`s stuff alone. :(

Antonio Waxer
04-10-2005, 09:55 AM
Now I have Popeye arms!! :D

this I`d like to see:lol

John Styrnol
04-10-2005, 10:10 AM
I too like EX, very nice product.

milky
04-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Thanks guys :)
I know I know.. those are awful pics. This is the first time I posted some pics and my camera is still broken :D When I get it fixed I`m going to be in a picture-taking frenzy! :D
some people can`t just learn to respect other people`s belongings.. given that they stole the emblems, they also used some sort of spatula to get it off!

Anyway, I know it couldn`t be seen in the pics, but the paint was simply glowing :) Now I`m waiting for the new EX :naughty

91LSMAN
04-10-2005, 12:37 PM
Even with those pics you can still see that car shines. Nice. :headbang

Rosso
04-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Looks like you did a good job, but yeah, would be nice to see some good pics.

Yeah, it really sucks when someone steals the emblems off your car. Someone stole my roundel and emblems off my bimmer and they used a screwdriver or a knife (left some deep gouges in the paint). It pissed me off so much...I swear...why can`t people just respect other people`s property. Damn hoodlums.