Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    BSM Industries LLC

DBA 3D Products of Manheim

398 South Main Street

Manheim PA 17545

Announcing our distribution of 3D and HD Products on the East Coast.

April 26 2012

Manheim, Pennsylvania. BSM Industries LLC is proud to announce our newest subsidiary 3D Products of Manheim. 3D Products of Manheim is an automotive detailing supply company featuring the 3D and HD Line of Products. Located in Manheim PA Its out mission to provide the end consumer with both products and knowledge to help continue the Tradition of “Detailing Made Simple” that owner of 3D International Tunch Goren has created.

Over the past few months 3D Products of Manheim has been working diligently to set up route sales to Automotive Dealerships, Detail Shops and Automotive Body Shops. As we begin to leap forward over the next few weeks we will have a full website up and ready for online orders along with how to articles and videos from our currently being built in house studio designed for video and picture production. Stay tuned as we begin to not only provide the end consumer with incredible detailing supplies from 3D Products International, but a highly informed how to section!

BSM Industries LLC is a multi-faceted company owned and operated by Barry Theal, Scott Ward and Matt Farber.

Matt Farber “CFO” Chief Financial Officer of BSM Industries LLC, a pioneer with 17 years of automotive industry experience. Matt has owned Dent Force, a very successful Paintless Dent Repair Business that serves 8 counties in the heart of Central Pennsylvania. His incredible success and financial background will ensure a foundation for success for 3D Products of Manheim and BSM Industries LLC.

Scott Ward “ CSO” Chief Sales Officer of BSM Industries LLC has 15 years of Logistical experience prior to entering the Automotive Industry. For the last 3 years Scott Ward has managed the wholesale side of Presidential Details in Manheim PA. Working side by side with Barry Theal Owner of Presidential Details, Scott has become extremely knowledable about the science behind Chemicals and how they work.

Barry Theal “CEO” Chief Executive Officer of BSM Industries has spent the last 15 plus years in the Automotive Detailing Industry. Owner of Presidential Details, Barry’s experience and knowledge will

help oversee the daily operations of 3D Products of Manheim and BSM Industries LLC.
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barry, Welcome to the 3D team!

Wish you success and many more pictures with lots of Benjamins!! :madgrin:
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    very cool barry and i wish you all the success in the world, thank you for being a part of autopia.org!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Barry. Getting the car warmed up to come looting!!! :laugh: Its going to be great having a distributor close by. UPS is so slow coast to coast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Congrats Barry. Getting the car warmed up to come looting!!! :laugh: Its going to be great having a distributor close by. UPS is so slow coast to coast.

split the gas and tolls? i up for a road trip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bout time.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Way to go Barry. Now when is the web site going to be up.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is awesome, will there be a retail section where one can walk in and pick out the items they want/need or is it strictly online ordering. Being only 15-20 minutes away depending on traffic, I would love to have a one stop shop so close by!

Congratulations on you business ventures Barry!
    My pride is in the details!

736 GunTrucks -Bakersfield to Bagdad-...and everywhere in between. OIF II `04-`05

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome! Congratulations Barry, you will do great with this.

Post Thanks / Like
    When will online ordering be available?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    Bout time.

Yeah, +1 ...Heh heh heh...

But seriously, glad to hear you have this up and running.

Now if 3D/HD would just make a shampoo that`s as good as/better than Griot`s!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Barry! I hope the best for you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys for the wide range of replys on this thread, Just to answer a few questions, our website should be fully up and running by JUne 1st if not sooner. We are waiting for our first full order to come in from 3D. We just got the conformation from 3D last night that the order has been shipped! Can`t wait to see a tractor trailer full of 3D products at the door step. lol However if there is anyone who needs anything your more then welcome to stop in at Presidential Details and grab some stuff in the mean time till all things are a go. We will keep everyone updated as time moves foward. Thanks again.

Barry
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barry - you need to look into becoming a sponsor. And soon. Cause I`m gonna ban you if you don`t. :laser::ban:
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    Barry - you need to look into becoming a sponsor. And soon. Cause I`m gonna ban you if you don`t. :laser::ban:

Sign him up for the :Banane20: package.

:becky:
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information